MAY Exercise Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,589 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone? I feel this page is slowly going out and I don't want it.

WAKe UP lol tell me what everyone is going, I know it's now getting warmer out which is so nice but don't stop, keep going work out, take a walk. eat some fruit haha
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I am here, had a rough last two days fighting with the phone company again, didn't even get to the gym yesterday! Plus my blood sugar has been high since yesterday and I feel like crap. Leaving for work soon, and have a 12 hour day ahead of me, then gonna come home and plop down on the sofa to watch the Survivor finale! GO SPENCER lol

Will be back tomorrow!!
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Unknown so glad to hear from you, sorry for the long day a head, maybe an idea while watching your show to walk in place every few mins while it's on.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I am feeling a little better today with my blood sugar, but am really frustrated at the scale. I have actually gained weight and am now the heaviest I have ever been.....about ready to give up....
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    sorry I was MIA for a few days and please don't give up. we all have our days or weeks but we have to keep at it. this isn't easy and it sucks a lot. but we will make it.

It's almost the end of the month. i leave for my cruise this friday and I will not be back till next friday so I won't be able to post. but keep at it. keep pushing
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry for being MIA.

Skittles, have a fantastic cruise! Looking forward to hearing all about it. :drinker:

Unknown, don't give up. I know it is hard, especially when the scales goes up, but it will come down so keep putting in the hard work. My first month of exercising and eating at a deficit I lost nothing for three weeks and put on weight on the fourth! I knew I was doing the right things though, and I kept at it and the weight started to come off, so don't give up. You are so close! :flowerforyou:
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    thanks Zombie, I leave tomorrow morning. I'm going to try and post a pic if I can of me on the ship because it leaves the port. but today I am going to work out hard.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    After a week of sleeping all morning and eating crappy....I feel run down and gross.....ready to give it another go....

Has anyone ever tried a caffeine boast for work outs? I read in a mag that it is supposed to give you energy and numb any pain so you get a better work out....I bought a five hour energy, I am gonna try half of it before my gym work out Tuesday.

Have a great time on your trip Skittles! Thanks Zombie!

I wonder where Star is?
  • starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I know everyone is probably going to be in the June challenge but I just wanted to post here really quickly just to say HEEEEYYYYYY!!!!

I'm ALIVE!!! LOL!! I'm not eating totally off track...I would say roughly 85% on track...but I have NOT been exercising...and I can DEFINITELY feel the difference in my body! I will be back soon...REALLY, I WILL!!!

IN the meantime take good care of each other and keep being AWESOME!!!!

HUGS ALL AROUND!!!

Star
  • starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    AND SKITTLES I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR NEW PROFILE PIC!!!!