Thursday Check in!

Options
FitCoachShawn
FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
As you all know its THIRSTY THURSDAY! How much water are you drinking today? Lets use this day to emphasize on our water intake! So post away how much you drink today. Half your body weight in ounces. Who can do it>?

Replies

• LockStockNSam
    LockStockNSam Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone?! Haha, probably outside enjoying the summer (if you've got nice weather where you are!)

I forced myself up at 6 am so I could box from 6:45-7:45. Didn't ride my bike today (boo!) but I'm going horseback riding with my mother-in-law tonight, so I'll get a teensy tiny bit of strength training out of that. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow ;)

65 ounces of water actually isn't so terrible, I'm nearly there! Yay!
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    LOL this always happens in groups! Like a new year resolution! Every one says its a great idea, its what I need, but know one wants to work or take the time to post. Usually because they didnt do anything to post. It can get frustrating at times. There are also the people who sit back and just watch but never post! The silent stalkers i call them. Eventually they come out... I hope. :P
    Most people struggle daily and if they didnt do as good as they like, then they wont post and admit struggles. Other people just dont have time or go on vaca. Just depends on the person. Im glad your posting consistently. Out of 73 people in teh group less then 15 people interact. Kind of makes you wonder if your wasting your time making these groups. If I can help just one person than its worth it to me. :) So im here to help YOU! :)
  • Diva1205
    Diva1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm here... LOL

Late tonight on account of working late, and then hitting the gym late...sorry..

I drank 80 oz. of water today, and my fit bit says I've walked 13000 steps... Which 50 minutes of that was at the gym on the ARC Trainer and treadmill. So I'm on track!!!
  • Diva1205
    Diva1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Also- please keep this group...I'm loving the fact that I have to check in...it keeps me motivated and I have a lot to lose...I feel if I didn't have this, I may not be as focused!
  • mhill40
    mhill40 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    72 oz. today!
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    65oz so not half... Not good for me. I'll wake up extremely dehydrated.

Completely exhausted tonight. So I'll post tomorrow.
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Several glasses. Not sure exactly, but at least 64 oz. Maybe 75oz, which would be about half.