Bullet proof coffee anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I bet it is!!! I throw my gelatin in with my tea all the time :)

I like chai... but not at home. I love the stuff at our local place though and I go nuts over theirs. Mine is just never quite right. I do love my black tea with cream and splenda, with a dash of whatever s/f flavor I fancy. I had banana the other day...surprisingly it was really good! Praline is lovely though in tea...oh yum.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I have BPC nearly every morning, but I'm intrigued by this broth concoction. I have to try it.
  • SnowFlinga
    SnowFlinga Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the odd one out because I almost always have my BP coffee in the evening. I drink swiss water processed decaf and usually mix some mocha flavored protein powder into it (just a little bit). I enjoy being able to sip it slowly instead of slamming it down before running out the door in the morning. I love my eggs and bacon in the morning so I don't want to give that up.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    This is funny, I was just sitting here at work with my coffee from the local drive thru thinking how bland it was without the usual coconut oil. lol.

I'm very interested in this gelatin thing. I have had a few knee issues off & on if I'm not careful and I'm thinking this might be a beneficial addition for me. Hopefully I can find it in Canada. Is it called anything special (the one that doesn't gel?)
  • eden2760
    eden2760 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So yes. I add 2T unsalted butter, 2T Virgin Coconut oil, 2T HWC, cocoa, salt, cinnamon vanilla. Immersion blend.

NOM FATS!
  • SnowFlinga
    SnowFlinga Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So yes. I add 2T unsalted butter, 2T Virgin Coconut oil, 2T HWC, cocoa, salt, cinnamon vanilla. Immersion blend.

NOM FATS!
    Holy fat bomb, Batman!
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options

NOM FATS!
    Holy fat bomb, Batman!
    Daaaaaannnnnggg!!!
  • NicoleJackins
    Options
    where is the cheapest place to buy the gelatin?