1900 MEMBERS STRONG!

Options
JenaOnTrack74
JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
YUP THATS US! Gastric By Pass/VSG/Lap Band GROUP! WE HAVE HIT A MILESTONE: drinker: What an awesome group of people you all are! Pre-op or post-op Roux En Y, Sleeve Or Lap Band, Male or Female, Young or uh Not Young:wink: YOU are a part of something GREAT! We have lots of new members each week who are in need of support and time and time again people step up and offer just that! So many of our post op members give such awesome and much appreciated advice to the pre-op members, as one of those pre-op people I can't tell you enough how much it helps! THANK YOU for taking the time to post such great advice and information, some of your posts are extremely long and well said and it amazes me how you take the time to do that for people you don't even know in real life, it is truly wonderful of you!

I know we have a lot of people who only read the threads and don't comment and that's ok too, not everyone is like um some of us lol :bigsmile: but weather you are a reader only or a regular poster or somewhere in between we ALL make up this wonderful group of people who made a decision to take back their lives and are SUCCEEDING!

LETS KEEP IT UP! Have an awesome summer everyone, get out there and try new things in those new bodies! :love:

Happy Posting! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :happy:
  • risskie
    risskie Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    AWESOME GROUP INDEED! 1900!!!:bigsmile:
    I'm so amazed!

Three years ago, when I searched and found there was NO Group dedicated to the support and needs of the GBS/VSG/LapBand members, I petitioned MyFitnessPal to let me start a group. This was back when you HAD to ask to start a group. They agreed and this group was born and immediately began growing in numbers and support.

The need continues as SO MANY stayed on to help, guide, share and support other group members in various stages of the surgical process. The 1900 group members continues to show the need is ongoing. You all took an interest and shared.

Thank you so much for your help in making this 'specialized' group one of the most popular groups on MyFitnessPal.
    I wish there was a way to have a huge celebratory party when we reach our next milestone.... 2000 members!
    We are only as strong as our member's desires to support each other.
    Many thanks to all of you. :flowerforyou:

Christine (Risskie)
  • nowucme
    nowucme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group and i'm really glad to have found it. Everyone is so supportive, unlike some of the regular boards where some people seem intent on being mean. Looking for all the info I can get while I make my decision on surgery.
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment! I am so proud of each and every one of you on here! So many of you have shared your stories, your struggles, and asked all sorts of questions, and that's what we love! This is such a great place to come for support and advice! I'm so happy that so many people have recognized this! 1900 is SO amazing!!! You all are rockin it!