Options
Hi all,

My name is Cheriese I am from London UK.

I am new to MyFitnessPal . I joined a while back but I never used the site much. I am now using it and taking my weight loss
really seriously. I would love to add friends and support everyone else with their journey.

I will reach my goals but I now realise that it takes time, dedication, patience and hard work.

Please feel free to add me.

Good luck on your journey

Replies

• ayoung55
    ayoung55 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi there,

I too have been on the site for years, but fell off of the wagon recently. I am trying to rededicate myself, and look forward to reaching my goals.

I've sent you a request. :)
  • nmdreamer
    nmdreamer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I sent you a request. I'm always looking for new friends on here to motivate and support on our journeys.
  • HappyQuella
    HappyQuella Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group as well, and just started being active on MFP today. I'm looking forward to really losing the weight and keeping it off. Looking for support buddies!
  • sistatv
    sistatv Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies!!! We can do this ladies! I look forward to seeing your success!
  • TiMarabou
    TiMarabou Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all,

My name is Cheriese I am from London UK.

I am new to MyFitnessPal . I joined a while back but I never used the site much. I am now using it and taking my weight loss
    really seriously. I would love to add friends and support everyone else with their journey.

I will reach my goals but I now realise that it takes time, dedication, patience and hard work.

Please feel free to add me.

Good luck on your journey
  • TiMarabou
    TiMarabou Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new as well! Just started on the site today!! I am so excited to lose weight and be fit. Hopefully we can motivate each other lol :smile:
  • savednsuccessful
    savednsuccessful Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!!

What a wonderful day it is...It's a new day!!! Persistence=Success

Love y'all...