:drinker: Down 3
  • GKSTcoach
    GKSTcoach Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    June 1 SW:---
    June 8 goal: -2 actual: -3.4

Goal met and more.
    June 15 readjusted goal: -5.4 from starting weight

During the week I got down to -4, now I'm back up to -2. Decided to take a day off from working out and give my body a rest...see if that helps any.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Friday morning is my weigh day.. That way if I should feel like going to dinner on the weekend I have the whole week to work it off.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    well done everyone, I was up by 1.8lb yesterday, but didn't have a good week. Lots of bad snacking and no exercise other than walking but back on track now and back down by 1lb.

Have a great week x
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Didn't post yesterday but I was down 2.8 pounds for this week.
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job Emy!
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My weight was 170.6 yesterday. So, I guess 2 lbs down....:happy:
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    Just a friendly reminder it's almost Friday. Happy scale day to you all!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I deliberately did not weigh in this morning, I know how bad it is. Had a disastrous week, absolutely shockingly bad. Back with a vengeance though, seven weeks from today I will be travelling to visit my family, if that's no good reason to get back to my fittest and best, I don't know what is.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Happy Scale Day!

I weigh myself daily, and the past 2 days I have been 149.5, but this morning was 150. So....I guess I have to sadly go with the 150 for today, lol. But, I am still down a full pound from last friday.

• emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LW: 198.4
    CW: 197.4

So 1 lb for me this week.

Maureen, I also weigh daily and yesterday I was at 197. Back up .4 this morning. Overall we are still down so that's what counts!

Siannah, great job putting last week behind you and starting fresh! (I love your name - my youngest daughter is named Sian.)
  • Siannah
    Options
    So is mine, Emy! Well, it's her middle name. (She doesn't like it much, thinks it's a boy's name as it sounds like Sean).

And yes, it's behind me, back in the saddle.
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm down a pound from last week! Woo hoo!
  • summerluno2
    Options
    153.6 down .4

Not my goal, but I'm down so I'll take it as a win.

Nice job to my fellow losers. And if any of us don't get a loss, you're still here so hang tight and push hard for next week!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyones loss. I weight daily but only count Friday but the flucuations drive me crazy. I lost another 3. I have been working out a lot but my MFP is set to lose 1.5 pounds a week and I am usually eating more than my daily calorie goal. Not complaining but I think I am going ot try to eat back 100% of my exercise calories rather than 50% as I want to do this properly. I am eating for sure lol
  • summerluno2
    Options
    Congrats to everyones loss. I weight daily but only count Friday but the flucuations drive me crazy. I lost another 3. I have been working out a lot but my MFP is set to lose 1.5 pounds a week and I am usually eating more than my daily calorie goal. Not complaining but I think I am going ot try to eat back 100% of my exercise calories rather than 50% as I want to do this properly. I am eating for sure lol

Nice work! Glad to see you are making healthy choices. Plus I believe it's good to change it up so your body isn't use to the same thing every week.
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone and Happy Friday!!

LW: 133.8
    CW: 132.6

Down 1.2 lbs - woohoo!! I've been eating back 50% of my calories as well. I went two weeks without losing and then the last two weeks have lost about a pound a week. I think I'll try eating 100% of exercise calories as well to see if it makes a difference.
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am at 170.0...so not much movement from last week. I got to get into this 160 barrier....:noway: ...why is this so hard.:sad:
  • summerluno2
    Options
    Nice job Brenda! Go to change it up with exercise calories, etc.

LunaStar it will come!!! It's always the last 10-20 that are the hardest, but it will come!!!
  • Siannah
    Options
    Yes! Down to within my maintenance range again, 135 lbs this morning. Another 3 lbs and I'm at my ultimate "ideal" weight. Very relieved, I seem to have my mojo back.