Replies

• JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have one goal: Burn 3500 calories this week
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am headed home for a wedding and everyone in my family are heavy drinkers/eaters so my goal for the week is everything in moderation! I also aim to continue running each morning even though I will be away and stay within my calorie goals. :happy:
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My goals are probably the same as last week as I feel I didn't accomplish them yet.
  • fleawill
    fleawill Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Here are my goals for the week:
    1. Moderation with both food and alcohol (last week was pretty good, this week I want to be better!)
    2. Consistent calorie tracking
    3. Complete my scheduled workouts
    4. Go on two evening walks

Hopefully the scale will show all of us some progress on Friday! :happy:
  • BeingMrsFreeman
    BeingMrsFreeman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I completed my goal for last week, which was to log consistently everyday my food and workouts :bigsmile:

This week, my goal is to have at least 2 days where I am at zero with ending my calories for the day. I get close a lot of times, but I am going to do it atleast twice this week!
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    I have one goal: Burn 3500 calories this week

I love this goal! Can I borrow it?? :flowerforyou:

I'd like to burn 3500 calories this week :bigsmile:
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    I completed my goal for last week, which was to log consistently everyday my food and workouts :bigsmile:

This week, my goal is to have at least 2 days where I am at zero with ending my calories for the day. I get close a lot of times, but I am going to do it atleast twice this week!

Love this BeingMsTori :smile:

I'm on mfp for about a year now and only once I was on 0 :sad:
    A few times I was around 10 calories under, but I'm afraid more times 10ish calories over :-(

I'll be watching you :bigsmile:
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 2lbs, but i would be happy with 1lb, and to burn reach over 2000 cals burned each day of the weekend, (in total, not excluding calories from eating, 2000 no matter what i eat). This is just because i tend to burn that Mon-Fri because i have quite an active job, but the weekends i tend to just slob out and that's when i gain, which is something i want to combat.
  • SwiitiPi
    SwiitiPi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do last week with your first set of goals with the group?
    My goals last week were:
    1.) Log every single day - CHECK
    2.) Not miss a day of my videos - :( No check for this.
    3.) Drink lots of water - Could have drank more but didn't stick it up.
    4.) Not to weigh myself until my designated weigh in day. (This one is always a problem for me) - Totally weighed myself like everyday. But I did change the setting on my scale to kg so I am not quite sure on actual pounds. I don't feel like doing the math. lol

Now my goals for this week:
    1.) Log in everyday
    2.) Stick to my meal plan I created yesterday
    3.) Work out with my videos.
    4.) Drink water

So not much is changing in my goals. I would love to see more than a pound difference on the scale on Friday but I hate setting that goal and not reaching it.
  • SwiitiPi
    SwiitiPi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goals are probably the same as last week as I feel I didn't accomplish them yet.
    Don't give up on yourself. Remember you can do anything!