4 and 8 WEEK FAT LOSS PROGRAMs FOR BUSY PEOPLE

Options
cmfontaine31
cmfontaine31 Posts: 128 Member
I started the 8 Week Program in March and finished it right before my brother's wedding in mid-May.

Compared to Round 1 and the Low Impact Program, this is my favorite one! Partly because I am a lazy exerciser and the 30 minute workouts are perfect for me. But my body needs longer workouts to get more results.

Replies

• Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have done the 8 week busy people and it was great esp when only had little bit of time but for the most part i teamed it with workouts from round 1 and had great results.
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like the 4 week program for busy people I haven't done the 8 week one yet.
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    Message me your email address and I'll send it to you.
  • jasneet12
    jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've just started the 8 week program and am on day 4. I combine it with 5 minutes of surya namaskars & 15-20 minutes of a interval workout on a basic elliptical cycle. Totally loving the burn!
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    I've just started the 8 week program and am on day 4. I combine it with 5 minutes of surya namaskars & 15-20 minutes of a interval workout on a basic elliptical cycle. Totally loving the burn!

That is what I need to do...start combining other workouts with my Fitness Blender plans each day. Someday...
  • jasneet12
    Options
    can i say i dont really like kickboxing workouts! kettlebells/dumbbells are fun on the otherhand
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    can i say i dont really like kickboxing workouts! kettlebells/dumbbells are fun on the otherhand

Nothing like a kickboxing workout to show me how unbelievably uncoordinated I am!
  • jasneet12
    Options
    Agreed! I was super clumsy! lead feet! they just didnt move!
  • jasneet12
    Options
    Pilates just when you need it! I was feeling sore from the week and thankfully the weekend optional workout really worked out the kinks! yiippiee! 2 weeks down!
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    Pilates just when you need it! I was feeling sore from the week and thankfully the weekend optional workout really worked out the kinks! yiippiee! 2 weeks down!

Good for you!!
  • jasneet12
    Options
    and then they drive you beserk! (http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/Berserker-HIIT-Workout-Challenge-Crazy-Intense-Home-Workout/ge/) I shall consider myself fully fit & healthy only when I am able to complete this workout without any modification!
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    and then they drive you beserk! (http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/Berserker-HIIT-Workout-Challenge-Crazy-Intense-Home-Workout/ge/) I shall consider myself fully fit & healthy only when I am able to complete this workout without any modification!

The Berserker Workouts are INSANE!! But I manage to make it thru when they're super short 15 minute workouts or so...