8 WEEK FAT LOSS PROGRAM ROUND 1

Options
cmfontaine31
cmfontaine31 Posts: 128 Member
Where my journey began with Fitness Blender! Love that each day is already planned for you and that there is a schedule to follow...

Replies

• Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have done this one and paired it with the 8 week fat loss for busy people, absolutely loved it and lost so much weight and tons of inches with this program, was so tempted to do it again but i decided to go for round 2 but I may go back to this one day.
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    I have done this one and paired it with the 8 week fat loss for busy people, absolutely loved it and lost so much weight and tons of inches with this program, was so tempted to do it again but i decided to go for round 2 but I may go back to this one day.

I need to make time to do 2 programs at once! Good for you!
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I haven't done this one yet.
    I have tried their meal plans?
  • Debbi2309
    Options
    wasn't always easy and some days I had to pick which one to work from cuz i didn't have time, I do try get one of their quick routines in at the end of my workouts or later on in the day,

it is a great round I got some great results and hoping for more now on round 2, if you send me an email i can send you this round if you dont already have it,

I have the meal plans but not looked at it all yet to plan it out,
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    wasn't always easy and some days I had to pick which one to work from cuz i didn't have time, I do try get one of their quick routines in at the end of my workouts or later on in the day,

it is a great round I got some great results and hoping for more now on round 2, if you send me an email i can send you this round if you dont already have it,

I have the meal plans but not looked at it all yet to plan it out,

Awesome! Would love to trade plans. I will message you my email address in a few...
  • Debbi2309
    Options
    i bet you have got some hetic work schedules, have sent to you,