Weekly Accountability - who's in?

Options
fleawill
fleawill Posts: 29 Member
I'm one of those people that needs accountability to succeed, which is why I joined this group. I'm hoping that the community support and weekly progress check-ins will provide the motivation I need to succeed this time. HampGod has been great so far with the encouragement -- many thanks!

Who is else is willing to commit to a weekly progress check?

Replies

• Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am in 100%!

How do you want to do this? I weigh in on Friday mornings.
  • BeingMrsFreeman
    BeingMrsFreeman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sound like a plan. Friday check-ins? What exactly are we being accountable for?
  • kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was just going to ask how often you all weigh in. For me, its Sunday but I can do Fridays.
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    I'm in :bigsmile:

I work a lot on the weekends :-( I'm kitchen assistant so weekends are very busy for the hotel where I work.
    Saturdays and Sundays I'm usually working 14 hour shifts each so I'll be a bit quietter then but I'm happy weigh in on Friday :happy:
  • fleawill
    Options
    Let's go with Friday weigh-ins and an update on how well we met our weekly goals. Thanks!
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in! As it's Friday, as of this morning i weighed in at 125.25lbs-a 2lbs loss this week :)
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    As of this morning I'm 182.2 so it's a 0.5lb loss this week.
  • kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ugh....still at 164. No loss :-(
  • Malgorzata79
    Options
    Good job EVERYONE!!!!! I love to hear all the loss's everyone is accomplishing!

I weight in at 230.6 - 4 lbs loss
  • fleawill
    Options
    190 today -- no change from three days ago when I started. My food intake is getting better, but I still need to be more disciplined with my choices.

Thanks everyone for checking in today. Next Friday is only seven days away and WE CAN DO IT!!! :bigsmile:
  • Limath
    Limath Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in. Thursdays are my usual WI, but I'll switch to Friday.

Today 167.8 (same as yesterday)...Down 1 lb.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm in! Fridays is my usual weigh in day so it's perfect for me :smile:

I lost 0.4lbs this week. I'm happy with that as last weekend I was away and just ate stupidly. So a loss is great!

Good luck everyone xoxo
  • SwiitiPi
    SwiitiPi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I weigh in on Friday anyway! Today I was at 217. That is a pound gone and 8 pounds so far. I know I should be happy but I am kinda bummed that it isn't more. Haven't taken my measurements yet though.
  • Monkey_Girl93
    Options
    I'm in! Dropped 2lbs this week :)
  • Lolly13
    Lolly13 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey guys - though i would check in here...

My first weigh in on 9th June was a whopping 6.7lbs loss for the week.

This weeks weigh in - i have managed to put ON 0.25lb - not bad as i didnt believe my scales last week with that great big loss - so i guess my scales were true last week and ive managed to maintain it for this week (minus putting on 0.25lbs)

Bring on this week!! :)
  • Samson20011
    Samson20011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I managed a 2lb loss this week, unexpected but very happy with it!

We rock!
  • Malgorzata79
    Options
    Hi everyone!

So I weight in this morning and I lost 3 lbs!!! I am so relieved and proud. All this hard work is paying off!
  • fleawill
    Options
    Positives: I lost a pound and my arms are getting stronger. Negatives: I really need to set aside an hour each night to prep my food for the next day because not having ready food is causing some problems. :( Anyone else struggling with the food, but not the workouts?
  • Malgorzata79
    Options
    Positives: I lost a pound and my arms are getting stronger. Negatives: I really need to set aside an hour each night to prep my food for the next day because not having ready food is causing some problems. :( Anyone else struggling with the food, but not the workouts?

I don't struggle with the preparation for the food - I struggle with cravings. I would suggest just making it a priority to set some time on the side each night.