Weekly Accountability - who's in?

Options
2»

Replies

• parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've held steady at 155.5. Surprised at no loss yet with the start of running, but maybe next Friday I'll see a drop! May need to tighten up my food measuring, too.
  • Limath
    Limath Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Positives: I lost a pound and my arms are getting stronger. Negatives: I really need to set aside an hour each night to prep my food for the next day because not having ready food is causing some problems. :( Anyone else struggling with the food, but not the workouts?

I do much better with food choices, when I prep foods on Sunday for the week. Good luck!

I'm down 1.4 lbs, to 166.4. :)
  • courtneyfnc
    courtneyfnc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I also weigh in on Fridays.
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    1.2 lbs down! woop! woop! x
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    3.2lbs down this week - very happy with that!! xo
  • Monkey_Girl93
    Options
    Down 2.2lbs! Wahey! :)
  • Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This week, my goal is to workout 5 days for minimum of 90 mins and to fix my bodymedia device.
  • Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So, I got on the scale this morning and I gained 6 lbs! God I am so mad! I am banning Starbucks frappe for good! All this hard work for nothing!
  • Limath
    Options
    I just finished my 4th week of consecutive work outs. First week of including lifting. I am UP 2.4 lbs today!!! Not happy, but I'm told it's temporary, & due to the lifting & sore muscles. Almost enough to make me want to quit, but my husband complimented my butt today, so I guess I'll keep it up!

Hope the rest of you have better luck today!
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    To those that gained - do you also track your measurements? They are a much better indicator then the scale. I can go weeks with out losing any pounds but will lose 2 or 3 inches.
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    Oh, I stayed the same which doesn't surprise me at all :ohwell:

I've had a bad, bad week at work so I'm glad I didn't gain any weight :smile:

Keep up great work everyone :drinker:
  • BeingMrsFreeman
    BeingMrsFreeman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I maintained. That's a #win since I indulged during my cruise. Keep going everyone!!!
  • Limath
    Options
    To those that gained - do you also track your measurements? They are a much better indicator then the scale. I can go weeks with out losing any pounds but will lose 2 or 3 inches.

That's a good idea. I just started today, so hopefully that will help! My extra 2.5 lbs and I are off to my Bodypump class. Thanks!
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    OMG - just logged in measurements for another challenge and I am up 2 1/2" that is not okay!!!! I have been terrible for the last couple month about getting my workouts in. My weight is steady but the inches tell it all. Guess what I will be doing tonight???? Extra hard workout and walks!
  • barbarapoppa54
    barbarapoppa54 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will change my weigh in to Fridays starting tomorrow. I use to do it Mondays but it makes no difference to me. See everyone tomorrow. Happy losing.
  • jeneveg
    jeneveg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'll be weighing in tomorrow, I've only really stuck to my cals for 5 days this week so not expecting a loss-although I wouldn't say no to one :smile:
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    well it's my totm so I've put on a 3lbs :mad:

never mind it will all be gone by next week :drinker:

Good luck everybody! :wink:
  • courtneyfnc
    courtneyfnc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anybody else think we should make a new thread every week so we don't have to keep sifting through this one?

I lost 3 lbs this week!! :-D
  • jeneveg
    jeneveg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It was a stay the same for me which after my weekend was great-I'm aiming for at least 1lb off at next weigh in.
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    Anybody else think we should make a new thread every week so we don't have to keep sifting through this one?

I lost 3 lbs this week!! :-D

I think it's a good idea!

How about next Friday morning who ever is the first to post will start new thread??

and I edited it to say well done on losing 3lbs! :bigsmile: