CleaneEaters with open diaries

Options

Replies

• Starstamp
    Starstamp Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello,

yes, reading the blogs definately keeps me motivated and groups such as this one also helps.
  • Starstamp
    Options
    :huh: I agree that alcohol is what is killing my midsection. We should definately support each other.
  • Starstamp
    Options
    Wow! you really eat clean. I'm sure that is why I can't lose weight. I'll try to pick up tips from you.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    my diary is open...
  • alemonada
    alemonada Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is the exact topic I was looking for. I need some creativity in my meals. Hoping all of your diaries will help!
  • CarieLivs
    CarieLivs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to eat clean for the last 29 days. I am still learning and adjusting things as I go. My diary is open as well.
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've just joined this group, my diary is open and completed daily. I would really like some new friends who are interested in clean eating and swapping ideas/recipes.
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and so excited to have found this group! I've just started tracking, but my diary is open, so feel free to take a look!

I'm a long time vegetarian, with a new commitment to eating strictly whole foods - nothing processed!! I'm also gluten free, soy free (with the exception of tamari), and mostly dairy free at the moment. Also avoiding legumes right now while I'm doing an elimination cleanse to try to figure out some food sensitivities.

Best of luck to everyone on their path!! Eating clean really is the only way to go... feel free to add me as a friend if you like :)
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I eat about 80% clean I think, there are certain things I'm not ready yet to give up or I don't have time to make on my own (ingredients), my diary is open. I don't know if you can access recipes I've added but I cook 3 meals a day for my little family. If anyone adds me and wants the recipes I'll share!
  • lightfaststrongfierce
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • amflournoy
    amflournoy Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me! =)

I now meal prep for the week on Sunday's and it has changed my life. Having my meals already prepared makes it easy to eat clean.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some like minded friends with diaries open too! I have been working on doing cleaner foods for about 12 weeks now! Going well, but would love some new ideas of things to eat:) Anyone willing to add me?
  • krissenior
    krissenior Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, diary is open and i mostly prelog also for the next day
  • LaurenBG2013
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I try my best. Measuring cups are my friend! It sure helps me with portion control. :happy:
  • KarenE86
    KarenE86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I try to eat as clean as I can and leave my diary open. Anyone on here is free to add me
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Open dairy and generally eat clean. Trying to post all week days
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to be a part of this. Clean is the only way for me now.
    Please add me. I will be going through and requesting friends now while I have the time.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I try to eat as clean as possible. I eat the same things very often though.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I fully qualify as being a clean eater, but I do try! Feel free to add me/take a look at my diary :) I'd say I'm about 70% cleanish :D
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to request me.. I will send requests regularly.