Lean Phase Ladies - Starting week of 5/26

Options
124»

Replies

• SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Starting Lean Phase this week!! :smile: I previewed it last night and it looks hard Lol :noway: but i'm still excited cause I heard the results from Lean phase are usually great. Is anyone going to do Lean for life or has done it?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Starting Lean Phase this week!! :smile: I previewed it last night and it looks hard Lol :noway: but i'm still excited cause I heard the results from Lean phase are usually great. Is anyone going to do Lean for life or has done it?

I have not done Lean for Life, but Lean is great.

Don't worry if you can't use a much weight as Push. The combo moves make you really need to focus on your core and if you were using super heavy weights you may not get the results you want.

Cheering you on!

-tina
  • SusanJenai
    Options
    Thank you, Tina!

I have not done Lean for Life, but Lean is great.

Don't worry if you can't use a much weight as Push. The combo moves make you really need to focus on your core and if you were using super heavy weights you may not get the results you want.

Cheering you on!

-tina
  • SusanJenai
    Options
    Tina,

What workout or program will you be doing next? Are you re-starting CLX or somthing different?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I spent too much money at a "relationship products" home party I hosted last pay check, so I'm waiting until the 4th to order PiYo.

However, I own a few programs and really think my lower body needs some love - maybe some BBL in the mix.

Programs I've considered are:
    P90X -I own it and I'd just do it in the gym the same way with Cardio being the treadmill.
    BodyBeast - I don't own that and don't know much about it other than it's muscle building
    Les Mills Pump - I am not sure how well this would work at the gym without the videos

So for PiYo they have a room with a tv/dvd combo I could use as long as no one else is hosting classes. I have a few girls who want to try it with me also.
  • SusanJenai
    Options
    Oh...that sounds like fun! Working out to the DVD at the gym with buddy's lol...heck yeah!!
    I spent too much money at a "relationship products" home party I hosted last pay check, so I'm waiting until the 4th to order PiYo.

However, I own a few programs and really think my lower body needs some love - maybe some BBL in the mix.

Programs I've considered are:
    P90X -I own it and I'd just do it in the gym the same way with Cardio being the treadmill.
    BodyBeast - I don't own that and don't know much about it other than it's muscle building
    Les Mills Pump - I am not sure how well this would work at the gym without the videos

So for PiYo they have a room with a tv/dvd combo I could use as long as no one else is hosting classes. I have a few girls who want to try it with me also.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Oh...that sounds like fun! Working out to the DVD at the gym with buddy's lol...heck yeah!!

I hope it works out. One of the girls is actually on my team, the other is a girl I met in passing at the gym, but we of course started talking and are now "gym buddies."

Not besties or anything but like dressing room conversations about workouts and life.
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Actually I miscalculated. I Now have one week left. lol! Lean is Great. Let us know what you decide to do next. I was planning on 21 day fix. I really need help with my nutrition...
    Starting my Last week of Lean. Great Job to everyone! :smile:

congratulations! you're almost there :)
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great Job on the Lean workouts! They are tough ones. Will you continue with CLX?
    Tina,

What workout or program will you be doing next? Are you re-starting CLX or somthing different?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I am still wanting to do the PiYo plan, but I may need to throw in some weights so that I don't lose these Gunz!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Today is my last Lean workout!!!! I literally JUST ordered TurboFire so that is what is next for me. I keep hearing how fun it is and I like the idea of a hybrid with CLX in the future.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Hey ladies! Today is my last Lean workout!!!! I literally JUST ordered TurboFire so that is what is next for me. I keep hearing how fun it is and I like the idea of a hybrid with CLX in the future.

Congratulations!

And also on your new program. The music in TF is very good and I love the HIIT15.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Did anyone who started behind me wrap this up recently?

Share how you're feeling!