Leslie Sansone July 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Isn't it lovely how we are all so excited about our walking month ahead?

I walked for 2 miles before breakfast and another 4.3 this evening, making a total of 11.5 miles so far.

See you all again tomorrow x

HeavenlyB, July was fun, wasn't it? Lot's of motivated folks. I think we can do it again. Have a good evening!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group and was so excited to see this! It's neat seeing everyone's results and I find it motivating. I have a several Leslie DVDs and I'm ready to use them. I'm just starting, so I will set a goal of 20 outdoor miles (if it's not too super boiling hot) and 35 Leslie/indoor miles.

So far: 2 outdoor miles and 0 indoor miles

HI outtoinside,
    YOu've come to the right place if you're looking for motivation. Lot's of nice folks here. Glad you joined us.:smile:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Wednesday:

3 miles: 3 Mile Slim & Sleek (Pilates inspired walk).

0 minutes: walking outdoors

Goal for July: 40 + miles

So far: 7 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 0 outdoor minutes

:flowerforyou:

Setting a good pace Mary. It's going to be another amazing month, I think.
  • outtoinside
    outtoinside Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group and was so excited to see this! It's neat seeing everyone's results and I find it motivating. I have a several Leslie DVDs and I'm ready to use them. I'm just starting, so I will set a goal of 20 outdoor miles (if it's not too super boiling hot) and 35 Leslie/indoor miles.

So far: 2 outdoor miles and 0 indoor miles

HI outtoinside,
    YOu've come to the right place if you're looking for motivation. Lot's of nice folks here. Glad you joined us.:smile:

Hi AnnofB,
    Thanks so much and good luck on your 120!
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    I walked for 2 miles before breakfast and another 4.3 this evening, making a total of 11.5 miles so far.

heavenlyb14, Wow 2 miles before breakfast! That's an achivement WTG :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I walked 4.5 miles outside this morning and then 2 miles with Leslie Sansone's Nutrisystem 2 Mile Women's Walk. Have a great day walkers.
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    5 advanced miles with Leslie yesterday

4.5 miles walking the dogs.

10 miles with Leslie to date

9 miles outside to date

19 miles total to date

goal 150

Happy Walking!!! LouAnn

I am camping and service is spotty so will check in as I can but will keep track on my phone.
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Options
    Took the day off yesterday as I have a low back strain and didn't want to overdue. I did first three miles of LS 5 mile Ultimate Weight Loss dvd today. I usually pump it up and do a jog when they walk but took it slow today. If all goes well, I will try to do another mile this evening.
    Carol P in SC:smile:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm focusing on strength training and hula hooping also this month so less time for walking, so my July goal is much lower than June's :smile:

Goal for July: 135 miles
    To date: 3 miles
    Left: 132 miles
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    1.25 miles at the track this evening
    Also did Leslie's "firm" segment from Walk it Off in 30 days, and a cardio DVD (Cardio Core Express by Debbie Siebers).

2.25/40 done

Nice to see some new walkers! Have a good evening!

Back for more torture, I see, HealthyMOm! I'll have to check out Debbie Siebers. Sounds interesting. Here's to another walking month. :drinker:

Lol! I love Debbie's workouts! Some I have are so old they are VHS - she and Leslie got me back into shape after each of my 5 children. Send me a message if you consider getting any of hers and I'm happy to help. Debbie Siebers, as well as Karen Voigt are my other (besides Leslie :)) favorite instructors - classy style, safe and effective.
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Finally off to it:

5 mile Leslie "Fat Burning Walk" + 1 mile walk outside.

104 to go-
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    today before the morning coffee: 1.0 miles
    today after the morning coffee: 6 miles

total to date: 25.5 miles

total calories to date: -2200 cal
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Also did Leslie's "firm" segment from Walk it Off in 30 days, and a cardio DVD (Cardio Core Express by Debbie Siebers).

2.25/40 done

Back for more torture, I see, HealthyMOm! I'll have to check out Debbie Siebers. Sounds interesting. Here's to another walking month. :drinker:

Lol! I love Debbie's workouts! Some I have are so old they are VHS - she and Leslie got me back into shape after each of my 5 children. Send me a message if you consider getting any of hers and I'm happy to help. Debbie Siebers, as well as Karen Voigt are my other (besides Leslie :)) favorite instructors - classy style, safe and effective.

I must look those up, I'll see what Youtube has to offer tomorrow.
  • heavenlyb14
    Options
    Finally off to it:

5 mile Leslie "Fat Burning Walk" + 1 mile walk outside.

104 to go-

What a way to start!
  • heavenlyb14
    Options
    today before the morning coffee: 1.0 miles
    today after the morning coffee: 6 miles

total to date: 25.5 miles

total calories to date: -2200 cal

You are off to a flying start this month Alex, your strategies are working.
  • heavenlyb14
    Options
    Another 6.3 today but none before breakfast I'm afraid. My daughter had moved my sun hat and I wont walk without it at this time of the year. It was so pleasant to walk this evening, I listened to the Inside Out Weight Loss podcast by Renee Stephens.

Here's to another happy walking day tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks Heavenlyb14- Decided to go ahead and do the 2 mile "Faith Walk" with Leslie before calling it a day. See what encouragement does??!
    love it
    8 is great!
  • AnnofB
    Options

2.25/40 done

Leslie is the bomb, isn't she? I found her workouts way back in the early 90's. Haha, she had big hair then! But I did her workouts and lost weight. Unfortunately I would quit doing them and gain weight. But if I got back into the habit of workout out with her I always lost and felt great. I like Karen Voight too! My first Pilates video as by her... I can't think of the name of it right now. She is one of the classiest instructors I've seen. Great attitude and really good at explaining and queing. :smile:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 120 Miles for July! :explode:

July 1st, 4 miles 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk - did mile 3 twice.
    July 2nd, 5 miles 4 Mile Super Challenge plus the Muscle Mile
    Jule 3rd, 3 Miles Walk and Jog plus Mile 1 of the 4 mile super challenge.

12 Miles done.
  • lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Did Leslie Sansone 3 mile power walk today. I also walked an additional mile! Yesterday 3.1 miles!