Group Weigh In?

Options
2»

Replies

• joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    Im in for Fridays too!!

In an effort to not keep the weigh in thread clogged, we can do the standard.
    SW
    CW
    GW

And then we can edit the post and add in our weight every Friday so that it would look something like

SW -221
    CW 221
    GW 160

July 4 220
    July 11 2--

And so on. What do you guys think?
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You should make a separate post for the weigh in. Me? I am content of Fridays as I usually weigh 2-3 pounds less that day than any other, but it's not accurate for me so I might post my monday weight. Hope that's okay. Friday's project fake progress for me. To everyone else, have a good time July 4th and weighing in. I can't also do that date because I am on vacation and not near a scale so I will be posting my most recent weight/ last mondays weight.

Happy Thursday~~
  • Listeninguponyou
    Options
    Im in for Fridays too!!

SW
    CW
    GW

And then we can edit the post and add in our weight every Friday so that it would look something like

SW -221
    CW 221
    GW 160

July 4 220
    July 11 2--

^^^ I second this motion :)
  • StarsAreMyOcean
    Options
    Im in for Fridays too!!

SW
    CW
    GW

SW -221
    CW 221
    GW 160

July 4 220
    July 11 2--

Exactly the plan.

I was thinking of creating and sticking one thread (I think I can sticky threads in a group...could've sworn I stumbled upon that option somewhere...).

EDIT: Found the sticky thread option. Now doesn't MFP lock posts for editing after a couple of hours (that's been my experience on the main boards...dunno about groups)? I know as a group mod I can go in and edit posts but idk about everyone else
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am excited to get started!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Options
    Im in for Fridays too!!

SW
    CW
    GW

SW -221
    CW 221
    GW 160

July 4 220
    July 11 2--

Exactly the plan.

I was thinking of creating and sticking one thread (I think I can sticky threads in a group...could've sworn I stumbled upon that option somewhere...).

EDIT: Found the sticky thread option. Now doesn't MFP lock posts for editing after a couple of hours (that's been my experience on the main boards...dunno about groups)? I know as a group mod I can go in and edit posts but idk about everyone else

Yes. After about an hour all posts are locked out besides moderator. I would suggest updating with the new weigh in and comment.