Halfway Through my Whole 30!!

carrieann8
carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
I'm on Day 16 which means I'm halfway finished with my Whole 30. Hubby joined me on day 5, so he's on Day 11. In 11 days, his shorts are falling down so he had to tighten his belt and tighten the draw string on his shorts. Last night, I took off my jean shorts (that were tight at the beginning of the summer) without unbuttoning or unzipping them. LOL. Hubby says he can see the weight loss in my stomach and back and that my butt looks tighter. I have severe lactose intolerance and this is the first two week period in my life where the bathroom trips are normal (Sorry if TMI). Overall, we are both experiencing high levels of energy, improved coordination, improved balance, improved definition in body and muscles, better sleep quality, and we are discovering things we used to love to do that don't include going out to eat or sitting out on our butts. We went hiking last weekend, and yesterday we had a bonfire in the backyard - although we both missed the smores. I am sure I am in this for life!

Replies

• PJBisbee
    PJBisbee Posts: 27 Member
    Wow! Congrats to you both. Keep going - so many more happy discoveries to come.
  • thetamzilla
    thetamzilla Posts: 30 Member
    That's awesome! Good work, both of you! :)