Weekly weight in????

Options

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Broke out of the 150's!! So so happy about that. Down 1lb this week.

• summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    Siannah & Maureen - nice job! Maureen, I always love going into a new 'decade' :)

Today I weighed exactly the same as last week. Definitely not what I wanted, but I won't let it get me down. I'll push to do better next week.
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Siannah and Maureen! Cindy, our efforts don't always show up on the scale right away. Next week will be better!

I feel great about this week for myself. Something happened this week and weight loss speeded up a little.

LW: 197.4
    CW: 194.2

I'm getting close to my three month goal of losing 15 lbs.
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the 'losers' in the group! :happy:

Me.. I held at the same weight as last week. But I'll take it since I've not really exercised much with all the itching and rash and stuff going on... so I'm actually happy with a hold!
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! I'm pretty much holding steady this week - only lost .4 pounds, but I guess that is .4 pounds closer to my goal!

Happy Friday!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone. No matter how small, a loss is a loss. And at least we know we're doing something right, which is motivation to stick with it (well that's the way it works for me anyway).
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was down to 167.8 on Friday. wohow.....broke through the 170. :laugh: :wink: :smile:
  • Super_Pamazon
    Super_Pamazon Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You ladies are very inspiring! I'm really anxious about my weekly weigh-in on Wed. I'll be weighing in the day my period is supposed to start, and I haven't lost weight during PMS week in years. :ohwell:
  • Super_Pamazon
    Options
    I lost 0.6 lbs. this week despite the fact that TOM is looming today or tomorrow.

I think the last time I've lost weight the week before my period was about 4 years ago, so go me! :happy:

Total weight loss for 2 weeks is 6.4 lbs. I'll take it!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I was down another 2 pounds last Friday
  • Siannah
    Options
    In the mids of TOM at the moment so I'm pleased with my (tiny) loss of half a lb this morning.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 1/2 lb this week, very happy about that.

• bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal weight today - 130.0!!! Woohoo! Thinking I'm going to set a new goal to lose 5 more pounds, but for today I am very happy!
  • emy_r
    Options
    I'm down 3 1/2 pounds this week, so very happy!

Congrats to everyone on the losses this week. Brenda, so happy for you in meeting your goal weight!!! I'm sure it is a great feeling!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Down another 2.4!
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I weight in on Friday 169.8lbs, after some frust eating on Thursday. It was just a bad day...:frown: :grumble: :angry: ....well, at least I stayed under 170 lbs and didn't distroy all the effort and I am back on track. It will come off quickly again.

Well done for everyone who accomplished their goal for this week. Keep going everyone!!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA girls, its been a busy few weeks with kids birthdays and my anniversary. Thankfully I didn't put on any weight and managed to maintain through it all. Back on track this week though and I've lost another 1lb...not far to go before I reach my stone mark (14lbs)

Have a great week :drinker:
  • Super_Pamazon
    Options
    Lost 1.4 lbs this week! Considering I was on a vacation for a holiday weekend with my parents who are great chefs, that is a big WIN! I'm feeling very empowered by my consistency, looking forward to a calm, non-TOM, non-vacation week ahead to get a bigger number next week.

Woohoo for a total of 7.8 lbs lost in 3 weeks! :happy:
  • emy_r
    Options
    Lost 1.4 lbs this week! Considering I was on a vacation for a holiday weekend with my parents who are great chefs, that is a big WIN! I'm feeling very empowered by my consistency, looking forward to a calm, non-TOM, non-vacation week ahead to get a bigger number next week.

Woohoo for a total of 7.8 lbs lost in 3 weeks! :happy:

Great job, Pam!
  • Siannah
    Options
    4lbs UP! Wow. I knew I had a rubbish week but still pretty shocked about that amount.