Welcome! Introductions here

Options
13»

Replies

• brysanch102
    brysanch102 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Bryan. I recently tore my acl. I will be having surgery in the next few weeks. I've used myfitnesspal before but have just not done this process without being able to run so I'm hopeful that weight training will be enough cause my doc said I won't be able to run for 4 months ahh.... any advice??
  • Jenibesa
    Jenibesa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Jen. I have a laundry list of issues. Cervical disc herniation, L shoulder labral tear, sacroilitis, R hip labral tears, bilat knee pain and bursitis. Most days I get on with minimal pain but as soon as I try to work out or increase my activities, something flares up, effectively curbing my long term goals of getting fit. I am tired of feeling this way and not being able to exercise because of it. I recently reached out to posture coach to analyze my posture and give me recommendations for fixing imbalances. FIngers crossed it helps! Nice to meet you all and look forward to chatting with you!
  • hwiebev
    hwiebev Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm recovering from Plantar Fasciitis that flared up for the first time in June 2020. I'm an avid backcountry hiker/explorer and runner, but I can't do any of that right now and the pounds are piling on! I'm hoping MyFitnessPal will help me keep better track of my calories.
  • asutton3377
    asutton3377 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiii! I injured my shoulder snow shoveling (grr!) and flared up a couple autoimmune conditions kicking up a whole slew of neurological symptoms. I'm on week 4 of next to zero activity going from jogging/running every other day. My snowshoes are sitting in the corner waiting for me to recover :/ The only thing I can do for now is food/calorie management and jumping back into MFP to help :)
  • TuftsWeightRoomRules
    TuftsWeightRoomRules Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Fitness freak. Spinal cord injury. Partial Paralysis in legs. Skier. Weightlifter. Need to stretch. Trying to help and be helped!

Plus I have bad shoulders too!