Looking for partner in this: M45 yrs, 255lb, lost 15 so far

Options
I am looking for a web partner in this fight to get my weight in control... well eating habits... I am sure I can't do this along.. and my wife isn't a good partner in this.... I have found several people that I am meeting for walks and that is getting my exercise up... I do well during the day then at night go crazy.....

I use Fitbit to help motivate me to walk.
I love food, of all kinds, from DQ to Ethnic to upscale.

I use food to push down stress at work, home, kids, wife, friends, family, etc.

I am looking for someone to watchout for..ask how they are doing... someone that doesn't mind someone challenging them in respectful questions........I want to think about food choices I make so when I make them I am letting someone else down when I eat 3 bowls of cereal before bed........ and also to watch out for them..... someone willing to receive and take questions like....... ask me how is it going... say.. why haven't you logged on in 3 days... " really you only ate 500 calories yesterray and no dinner???" .... did you record everything you ate.... "why am I trying to lose weight"... "how are those clothes fitting???? Did you walk today? "really you didn't have time"... work...huh... "haven't you told me that you actually get more work done when you exercise?"... also why does it have to be an hour to get exercise... you couldn't take at 15 minute walk....

This kind of stuff.... Not looking for someone that I can meet... looking for someone that wants to be held accountable and hold someone else accountable.... not stalking!!!!

Anyone interested I would enjoy exploring......

Replies

• CHhbi
    CHhbi Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm right there with ya brother. I topped out at 252 and I'm 5'11". I know how you feel. So far I've lost 14 pounds. My goal is to be at 200 before Christmas. Let me ask you what type of cardio are you doing? Are you monitoring your heart rate as well when you exercise?
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you like. I try to log on everyday. I struggle with my weight everyday. I do try to post to my friends when I can but its not everyday. You are welcome to look at my diary and I will help with any questions u might have and you can question me too about my eating etc...
  • jefferypaullane
    Options
    Hey Friend me. I need the support and motivation too.
  • malcjsmith73
    malcjsmith73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in, would love a hand with motivation too!
  • joe15922
    joe15922 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    does the fit bit auto increase steps im using vivofit and that is the coolest motivator to hit an auto goal every day