What workouts/exercise programs are you doing?

Options

Replies

• cookiekrunch
    cookiekrunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Step aerobics, Gravity Pilates, Boot Camp, Cardio Kickboxing, and a Fitness class emphasizing weight training
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'm following the hodgetwins channel womenn. Its simple and to the point. I also do zumba,
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Zumba, Weight lifting, Turbo Kick, UJam, and walking.
  • AndraSay65
    AndraSay65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Strength training, treadmill, elliptical, & just added C25K this week.
  • KirstiQue
    KirstiQue Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to do Pop Pilates and Daily Burn. Just started today to begin my workouts again then I'm going to hit the gym in August!
  • W0nderGiirl
    W0nderGiirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have been doing kickboxing workouts by using Youtube as my instructor. There are so many workouts on there and I change it up every time I get bored with one. Kickboxing is great because it is a full body workout and it keeps me entertained for about 45 minutes. Highly recommended! After, I either walk for 50 minutes or run for 45, or go until I hit 3 or 4 miles. Then, weight train for about 15 minutes.
  • alwayswearjoy
    alwayswearjoy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started POp Pilates, I''m excited
  • MyTimeNishka
    MyTimeNishka Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have started TurboFire--my problem is I never complete my exercise goals -- so my aim is to follow through with this & get healthy too.
  • NakiaAlim
    NakiaAlim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions for a full body weight lifting routine? Lifting is the key to weight loss!
    [/quote]

I have always loved The Firm body sculpt workouts (with fanny lifter) and have about 4 versions. They really work for full body sculpting (talking visible lines and cuts in legs/thighs, arms, back and lifted buns). Cardio sculpt is also great and comes in the set.

Also, The Firm 500 calorie workout is killer, no fanny lifter, but works great (if you don't mind a full hour workout). I'm doing this, HIIT from fitness blender on YouTube and Jilian's 30ds, along with sporadic outdoor jogging, right now. I have to mix it up to stay motivated.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Started Ripped in 30 yesterday. I will be doing each level for 2 weeks and doing 3 workouts each week. I will also do some walking DVDS. I many do a TurboFire workout every now and then.
  • tsoiitseyusdi
    tsoiitseyusdi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm doing HASfit (free on youtube)

They have MANY different 30, 60, and 90 day training for different levels. I'm doing the 90 day warrior training.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I started BeFit in 90 yesterday. I will doing 20 to 30 minutes of cardio after each workout. Most like walking DVDs.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I'm impatiently waiting for my copy of Insanity Max 30 to come. It should be here sometime next week. I'm currently going to 1 kettlebell class and 1 spin class a week. And doing random youtube workouts or P90X3 or T25 video.
  • daalmonette
    daalmonette Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Restarting my weight loss program. Very beginner level. 15 mins a day walking. Going to add exercise classes after the first of the year.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I'm starting P90X on January 5th.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I'm starting Body Revolution today.
  • JerzGirlCole
    JerzGirlCole Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Insanity Max 30, mixed with an outdoor fitness bootcamp 4 days a week. Yoga on Sundays.
  • NessaWild
    NessaWild Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm doing C25K (just finished my first week!) and strength training 3 times a week. And yoga twice a week.
  • 1jusme
    1jusme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im doing T25
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30 Day Shred for the last month or so. I've got to the point where I can do all three levels at once so I've started T25 and 21 Day Fix. I just have the videos for these workouts, not following the meal plan. I also try to do deadlifts, squats, barbell rows when possible. Play soccer, floor hockey or basketball for two hours once a week as well.