Weekly weight in????

Options

Replies

• emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.6 lbs this week. It's my TOM and I had some beers over the weekend so I'm guessing both of those things have stalled me for now.

Hope everyone else has had a great week and lost some pounds!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 lb this week, . Getting so close, so so close.

146.5 :smile:
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Howdy all... my scale hates me this morning.. so I ate a donut to get my revenge on it. *sigh*
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! keep going everyone and stay motivated. My weight was this morning 166.2lbs. I am so happy! About 16lbs to go..:wink: and I am right now pumped and motivated. Will have some stress full and long working days coming up, but I will try to stay focused.

All, have a great weekend.
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Down .2 today.

Have a great weekend!
  • QuinnBlue
    QuinnBlue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weight was 202.8 this morning. Down 2 this week. Almost sub 200. Here's to another good week. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • ItsRobyn66
    ItsRobyn66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be here to weigh in starting next Friday. I just rejoined MFP after being MIA for nearly two years.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Robyn!
  • Siannah
    Options
    Howdy all... my scale hates me this morning.. so I ate a donut to get my revenge on it. *sigh*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Super_Pamazon
    Super_Pamazon Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.8 lbs this week. The great news about this, is knowing exactly why it happened. I only logged my food 3 out of 7 days. I didn't have any huge incidents with food, but I drank a bit more than usual, and grazed more than I do when I'm logging.

This week, I'm logging and STICKING to the plan.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP for the second time last Monday and joined this group yesterday (7/15). Love this idea and will definitely post my weight on Friday morning. Heading to NY next weekend and I want to look super sexy...on a mission!!
  • kumitejs
    kumitejs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I'm up for participating in this too ! I am also one of those "weigh every day" (before I get in the shower each morning), but I will post here on Fridays! I just re-set my weight to what it was this morning (150) so I can start fresh (it has been at 150.4 and 150.6) earlier in the week. I know it can fluctuate a lot (up and down) over the course of several days (or in the same day!), but good to have a weekly number to stick to! And I completely agree that a little boost is needed to fortify the discipline for the weekend !
  • Siannah
    Options
    0.5kg (just over a lb) down this morning. Bit disappointed, after my crazy 4lb binge eat gain last week. Would have thought it'd be more this week. Never mind.
    Current weight: 62.8kg (138.4lb)
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So if I count from last week, I'm down 1 lb, but last week I was up in weight. Two weeks ago, I was at 190.6, and this week I'm at 190. I've been bouncing between 189-191 for the past two weeks. Hoping that I will soon stay below 190.

Still pretty happy though. I'm definitely losing inches. I think total I have lost 5 inches from my hips, but only 1 inch from my waist. I'm starting to think I'm going to look pretty unbalanced soon if I don't start losing more from my waist!
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    Down 0.4 …. not my weekly goal, but after a vacation and a week of not being in full swing, will say I'm happy!

Siannah - I like the way weight looks in you country 62 :)

Good luck to you all!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    sadly I am up 1/2 lb this morning. But, last night I went to a friends for dinner, so ate a bit more than normal and had some wine. So, I'm hoping that it might be that....and I'll be back down soon. We'll see I guess.

• focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Down .9 from Monday (my last weight in)...and I started my TOM this morning. Retaining water perhaps? UGH...cramps :sad:

SW:142
    CW:138.6
    GW:129
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Morning all.... I'm at 119.4... which is down from last week, but still up from what I started the month at....
  • kumitejs
    kumitejs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Was at 149.6 this morning, which is down 0.4. Not much, but I am just happy to see something below the 150 mark. I hope I can keep it there ! Congrats to everyone and keep it up!
  • Super_Pamazon
    Super_Pamazon Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies! Lots of losses this week, even small ones count as losses. :flowerforyou: