Replies

• moss1989
    moss1989 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for setting this up x
  • scl1309
    scl1309 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up I need all the motivation I can get. Ideally would like to loose a total of 6 stone but aiming for 2stone before my holiday in March. I have always struggled with loosing weight so fingers crossed I can do it this time.
  • Wileypig
    Wileypig Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great idea for the group good luck all xx
  • Disney_time
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up. I'm Disney_time on here and on the Dibb.
  • lrlrip
    lrlrip Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started on MFP today for the first time. Just ten weeks until my DD's wedding.

I'm Lynn on the Dibb.
  • lornao1
    lornao1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up.
    I have just over 4 weeks to go and would like to lose another 7lbs if possible.
    I am disneylover43 on the Dibb
  • gemheath2010
    gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello - I have about 70ish days until I go
    (Exciting) have lost a stone so far - want to loose another 8-9 pounds before we go. I'm eating roughly 2063 cals per
    Day, and doing a lot of work at the gym so hopefully I will be able to reach my goal!!!!

good on you, i hate the gym, i just take my dog for walks and try to increase my walking, but the gym is just not for me :sad:
    It would be easier if i could cope with it though, but i do have my wii fit and i love that! alought the animals are learning to run away when i start it up as i weigh them to, my doggy has gained 4lbs!!! the little porker! :blushing:

Aww lol, I found that going to gym before work means that I can relax guilt free when I get home which definitely helps. That's so funny about your animals lol, I can just imagine them scattering when you flick the wii on
  • charley9x
    charley9x Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi, I am charley9 on the dibb, I have 5 1/2 stone to lose before we go again October 2016. x
  • mickandmin
    mickandmin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ya. Finally found the group. Thank you for setting it up. I am more or less maintaining now though have a stubborn 5lbs that I would love to lose but it doesn't seem to shift. Still use MFP religiously as know how easy it is to slip back to bad habits. Wouldn't have managed to lose all my weight without MFP (and the help of one of the fitness instructors at my gym). Good luck to everyone. Feel free to add me as a friend if I am not already.