The reason why you take pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• Stormykitty
    Stormykitty Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing your progress and achievement. You are an inspiration to us all. My physical therapist took my photos- all views. She stated get down and let it be apparent and then you will see your transformation when we take your photos again July 1st and every 2 months there after.
  • yjenkins87
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are an inspiration
  • jessicamoye33
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Make a choice to stay on plan & work it. We got this!! Xoxo
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    that is awesome Jessica!! you are an inspriaration
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done!!!!!!
  • Aynetal3
    Aynetal3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! You look GREAT!!!
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    100 lbs is exciting from the sidelines for sure! Congratulations! I hope I can post that someday!

I know what you mean when you say it didn't feel as amazing as you thought it would. I lost 50lbs and I knew how much that was because the cat litter weighs 50lbs, and I knew it was a lot in theory, but because I have so far to go I just shrugged it off.

Try to remember all the times you thought it will take too long and you won't make it, and see that you have!

Way to go!
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I take a picture every month on the same day. When I put them together, wow it is so encouraging to see the changes. I print the picture, buy an encouraging or congratulations card and write it out to myself, put the pictures in and open the card the next month.
  • kailaguenther
    kailaguenther Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are looking amazing! I completely understand, I don't see a difference until I see a photo from last year next to a recent one.
  • carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's hard to believe no one has noticed a difference!!!
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    100 pounds is and amazing accomplishment! You may have a long way to go, but you have proven that you CAN do it!! I don't know you, and I am incredibly proud of you! Keep up the great worl :bigsmile:
  • dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself. You inspire us all. God Bless!!! :-)
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing achievement! Way to go!
  • jjeanmneis
    jjeanmneis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I completely agree - 100 is no small feat. You kicked a person off your scale.
  • jjeanmneis
    jjeanmneis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I take a picture every month on the same day. When I put them together, wow it is so encouraging to see the changes. I print the picture, buy an encouraging or congratulations card and write it out to myself, put the pictures in and open the card the next month.

This is a GREAT idea!