Is this Group still alive?

Mylolamia
Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
Where is everyone? Or should I just forget this Group?

Replies

• RubberBugggy
    RubberBugggy Posts: 27 Member
    I just started using mfp when i decided to try the Every Other Day diet by Krista Varaday. I have just read through quickly her book on Kindle. I would like to have a buddy if you are willing. We could be a group of two.
  • Mylolamia
    Hi again. It would be so beneficial if you would open your diary, as mine is, and we can get meal ideas from each other. Diane
  • retziegal
    retziegal Posts: 9 Member
    I'm just beginning ADF... today is Day 1!
  • Mylolamia
    Hi Retziegel and welcome to this group. Good luck with the plan and nice to have you here. I started EODD on Sunday and have already lost 2.6 lbs. this really works.
  • krissyboothang
    krissyboothang Posts: 32 Member
    I have been doing ADF/JUDDD for 6 weeks now. My diary is open
  • yearbookgeek
    yearbookgeek Posts: 2 Member
    Would love to keep up with any and all of you who are interested. I started the EODD today with a fast day. Not bad. 465 calories eaten at a lunch/dinner meal. Hoping to lose 30 pounds by Christmas and 50 pounds by next June. Keep posting here. I'll check in regularly!
  • RubberBugggy
    RubberBugggy Posts: 27 Member
    Hi: I have been doing the EODD since the beginning of June. Depending on how much you have to weigh now you should have no problem reaching your goals. I will "friend" you.
  • yearbookgeek
    yearbookgeek Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you! I look forward to hearing about your success. I'm trying to set realistic goals since I really want this to become a way of life instead of a "diet." I'll keep checking in and update on my own progress too!
  • cal0rina
    cal0rina Posts: 111 Member
    Anybody there? Am doing 4:3/5:2
  • batlott
    batlott Posts: 61 Member
    Can we restart this group. Who is doing alternate day fasting. I am just starting