Max/Maxine's Challenge 2014 Products

Options
SkimFlatWhite68
SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
Hi Challengers, thought it might be a good idea to share online sites for best prices on Maxine's products.

There was a deal on Catch of the Day but it sold out.

Apparently this one is quite cheap: Nutrition Warehouse - http://search.nutritionwarehouse.com.au/search?view=grid&w=maxines

I have used Supps R Us - http://www.suppsrus.com.au/ (comparison by me shows not as cheap as nutrition warehouse however they mostly have free delivery which brings the total cost down to about the same as Nutrition Warehouse). Plus I always get a free shaker with my order and last time got a t-shirt as well. It had the word "Animal" on it and would be quite good for the gym if I was a larger man. LOL!!!

Does anyone else have any good sites?

Replies

• SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    I've ordered some Max's Nite Time in the chocolate flavour. Apparently this is great before bed and you can make it with hot water so it's like a hot chocolate. I have real trouble sleeping, thought I would give it a whirl.

Per serve it has 24.5g protein; 2.1g carbs and 0.8g fat. 120 calories.
  • Flyer69
    Flyer69 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I do not want to look like those guys on the packs of Max's, need to rethink this
    You don't have to use their products to participate no?
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Flyer, it takes YEARS to look like that - a lot of hard work and dedication!

In 12 weeks you can transform yourself, but it's a Challenge - it's not a walk in the park. To get to the Top 10 or even Top 50, people put in a LOT of hard work to get there.

To be eligible to win prizes, you have to prove that you have purchased Max/Maxine's product (if you get to the Top 10). That may be one cookie, you don't HAVE to use them every day, but of course it is how they make their money.

You can also enter privately - in which case you can't win anything and your photo is not emblazoned all over google searches. And therefore you don't have to use their products either.

Anyway, it's not for everyone. I'm doing it to give me a kick up the pants and get back to the best version of myself that I can be. I really want to do it this year properly. Last year I got to my goal about half way through and so coasted for the rest of the challenge. This year I want to really push hard and just see how far I can get. For myself.

This is what it says in the Challenge welcome message:

"The Challenge is not for everyone. It's tough and many Challengers don't make it all the way through. In fact, only about 30% of our Challengers actually complete their 12 weeks! We don't make any apologies for these statistics. The fact is that not everyone is tough enough to see it through. It takes hard work and discipline to see out 12 weeks of solid training and strict eating, however the end results can be life changing and certainly worth the effort."

Give it some thought - you can always just tag along with the group and do you own thing for 12 weeks and join in the thread but not actually be doing Max's Challenge - or you can join and do your own thing but go along for the ride and see how you like it...
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've also bought stuff from supplement warehouse. Delivered in about a week and they don't charade postage for purchases over $100.
  • bird_3_lee
    bird_3_lee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I got a pack 2 protein powders, and a box of bars + a free shaker + a free animal T-shirt size L (too big!) + a free weight lifting belt size S/M (right size) Funny how the two products were in very different sizes. for $135 free delivery arrived in 2 days from
    xtremewarehouse.com.au
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Weight lifting belt! Wow!!

I got the animal t-shirt as well - size enormous!!

The Max Nite Time is great. I shake it up with a bit of water first, and then add hot water so it's like a hot chocolate for before bed. It's actually very sweet and quite thick, really nice. I like it and will keep using it. PLUS, I have actually been sleeping better (mind you, I don't sleep well these days thanks to peri-menopause) so it might have something to do with it.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    New method with the Max Nite Time Hot Chocolate - shake as normal, pour into mug, microwave 45 seconds. Stir.
    It's so thick and fluffy and really nice. I still find it quite sweet, but it's nice to hold the warm mug and sip it while I watch TV and I must say, I really have been sleeping better.
This discussion has been closed.