Starbucks oh how I miss you

Options
ccarew77
ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
Okay, I haven't had my staple skinny vanilla latte in two weeks. Today, I did. I just "needed" one.
I know it's probably not 21 day fix friendly because of the sugar free vanilla syrup but still want to count it.
Should I count as a yellow to be safe?

Replies

• hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I miss my coffee creamer :( I tried some creamer made from Coconut Milk this morning and EWWWWW :noway:

I'm not sure I can make it with no flavored creamer for 21 days....
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Okay, I haven't had my staple skinny vanilla latte in two weeks. Today, I did. I just "needed" one.
    I know it's probably not 21 day fix friendly because of the sugar free vanilla syrup but still want to count it.
    Should I count as a yellow to be safe?

HEY...at least you are having the SKINNY and not the full fat! Good job! I'm not sure if it would be a yellow or orange.
  • myepsen
    Options
    I miss my coffee creamer :( I tried some creamer made from Coconut Milk this morning and EWWWWW :noway:

I found some flavored stevia on Amazon, maybe that will help???
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options

I found some flavored stevia on Amazon, maybe that will help???

THANKS! I will have to check that out! I am the Amazon queen! LOL :)
  • PeaceMama2002
    Options
    I'd probably count it as a yellow swap.

My go-to Starbuck's drink is 21 Day Fix friendly--Iced Passion, light on the ice, no classic. :)
  • ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks. :) I've always had the skinny version because I was afraid to have the full fat and fall in love. LOL. I used to have one almost every day. So far, one in two weeks.
  • myepsen
    Options
    Thanks. :) I've always had the skinny version because I was afraid to have the full fat and fall in love. LOL. I used to have one almost every day. So far, one in two weeks.

GREAT job!!!