DAILY CHALLENGE #15 (7/24)

Options
Hello Everyone! It's Thursday!

Time for today's challenge.

Today I want to assist in the monthly goals and have you perform lunges! I want 60 (can't you tell it's one of my favorite numbers?) reps completed today. Hope to see more people in the challenges and as always thanks for participating!

7/24. Lunges. 60.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Note: I might repost for friday because I posted this later than usual.

-LUOY :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Ok, boss! I apologize for not being very active this week.. I don't have internet at home right now so its hard to check it and complete it on time.

Btw, I just noticed your weight loss ticker and I like it. :)
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! It's Thursday!

Time for today's challenge.

Today I want to assist in the monthly goals and have you perform lunges! I want 60 (can't you tell it's one of my favorite numbers?) reps completed today. Hope to see more people in the challenges and as always thanks for participating!

7/24. Lunges. 60.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Note: I might repost for friday because I posted this later than usual.

-LUOY :flowerforyou:

60 is one of my favourite numbers too! It's weird...whenever I go to the ATM it's $60 I take out. Ha. I'm in for lunges.
  • fivekidlets
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yay! I finally managed to find time to complete a daily challenge! Woo hoo for 60 lunges!!! =)
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I did a run today so was going to say "that's good enough"... But then came back to this and thought to myself, I said I was going to do it and I will. And I did????! Here's hoping its not "leg day" at my training class tomorrow. Lol
    Good job everyone!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I did a run today so was going to say "that's good enough"... But then came back to this and thought to myself, I said I was going to do it and I will. And I did????! Here's hoping its not "leg day" at my training class tomorrow. Lol
    Good job everyone!

Hope so! Thanks for completing the challenge!!