Macros P:145, F:58, C:109. anyone similar?

lexiw
lexiw Posts: 2 Member
Anyone with similar macros feel free to follow! Calories are 1539.
23 years, 5'4, workout at least 3x a week depending on shift work.
I am coming from eating low cal, and low carb so I am starting off lower and will work into slowly increasing carbs and increasing workouts after a few weeks of sticking to these macros. I also have a history of an eating disorder that I have dealt with for the past 8 or so years (binging/purging). I am hoping this IIFYM lifestyle will improve my relationship with food. I hate the feeling of feeling full, so the past few days have been a struggle but I am trying to just learn how to trust the process!

Replies

• miss_rye_
    miss_rye_ Posts: 94 Member
    Good luck with your journey! I just started, and I can tell you, I already feel so much better! I am not hungry!

I am 30 years old, 177 lbs, 5'3. I have a ways to go, but I am only using the scale to determine my macros.

My numbers are: 87.5 carbs, 177 protein, and 71 fats on aggressive. On the suggested I can have 114 carbs, so my goal is to stick between the 87-114. I am doing both Hiit and lifting 5 times a week.
  • I've been at it a little over a week, I find its like a game to find what works number wise and what I feel like. I'm still trying to stick to healthy meals but my macros are very similar to yours I'm at 1500 right now. Good luck :)