Team Introductions

Options
secostley
secostley Posts: 409 Member
While we're on this 31-day journey, why not take a moment to introduce yourselves, using the following few tidbits:

Name
Where you're from
Your desired goal weight or pounds you want to lose
Favorite "sin" food (the one unhealthy food item that you just love).

I'll start. I'm Shawn from Huntsville, AL. My goal weight is to get to 175, but more importantly I'm trying to get my bodyfat to 15%. My favorite "sin" food is pizza.

Replies

• SiouxPrincess
    SiouxPrincess Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm Beverly from Riverbank,CA. My goal is to lose 80 lbs. My favorite sin food is Cheetos puffs (and ice cream).
  • jess1jane
    jess1jane Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessi, I'm from Iowa but I will be attending school in Missouri in a few weeks. I have reached my goal weight, so my new goals are to not gain the weight back while at school, and to lower my body fat percent by about two percentage points in the 31 days. My favorite sin food would be chocolate and chocolate flavored anything.
  • MotherDearest2023
    MotherDearest2023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am Nancy from Annandale, VA. My goal is to loose about 80lbs. My favorite sin food are things like chips, pretzels, cheezits etc.! I am not much of a sweet tooth but I like salty and spicy stuff! ;)
  • browneyes12
    browneyes12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :smile: My name is Ann and I'm from Texas. My goal is to lose 8 more pounds and 2% body fat in the next few months. My favorite "sin" food is bread and if drinks count, I'm a Sunkist Orange fanatic.
  • Focused2BFit3
    Focused2BFit3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Y'all! My name is Nadine and I am from Providence, Rhode Island. My goal is to reach about 160-170Pounds. and my favorite "Sin" Food is Ice Cream. Man I LOVE THAT ISH! :)
  • Maxibris
    Maxibris Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Maxime, from Montreal, Canada. My goal weight is 140lbs and my sin food is definitely pizza!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Karen. I live in Birmingham, AL. My goal weight is 170 lbs (still have a ways to go!). My favorite sin food is hard to name... Depending on where my travels take me it could be Pizza or Gyros or Ribs. :)
  • snallenigep
    Options
    Hi.. my name is Peggy and I live in AZ. I'm the granny of the group, I'm 70. So the vigorous exercises don't work for me. Not yet anyway. My goal weight is 145. Currently at 196. Favorite sin food is probably ice cream. Although I do like cookies, too.
  • mullycathNZ
    mullycathNZ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm Cath from Christchurch, New Zealand.
    My current weight is 75kg (165lb) and my goal is 68kg (115lb)
    My favourite sin food is probably hot chips but chocolate and potato chips would be up there too!
  • passamaquoddy_lady
    passamaquoddy_lady Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa, and I'm from CT.

My highest weight was 178 around the first week of July 2014 - so far i'm down 13 lbs. I had told myself that I would never get to 170 if it killed me. Well I had to have surgery and I passed that weight. I would like to get down to 135-140 by New Years Eve - (my anniversary)

Favorite Sin food is pasta, bread and flavored coffee.

I'm hoping to give up flavored creamers in my coffee, and reduce my soda intake.

I would like to have some new fitnesspal buddies - send me a friend request!
  • odditblue
    odditblue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jill. I am from Abilene, Texas.
    My highest weight was 265. I got down last year to 202 at one point and then fell from grace. I was diagnosed last year with breast cancer. Went through chemo (chock full of steroids thank you) and then radiation. I am finally healing up well enough to get a regular exercise routine down. I am ready to jump into LIFE instead of being full of fear about death. Cancer cannot take away my life without a fight.

I am currently at 235. Not proud of that but at least I survived the treatments.

I would like to lose 100 pounds. Lol but not all in the month of August. ;-)

My favorite cheat food is ice cream. Oh and anything chocolate. :$

I am giving up sugars and processed starches and all sodas.
    God help me! I will need encouragement.
    It is a big thing for me to post everything I eat and all my exercise.
    But I figure this is the best way to do it.
    I want to get back to running.
    It is on my bucket list to lose a hundred pounds and run a marathon.

Lol I better get started.

I'm ready.
  • hmanley66
    Options
    My name is hannah. Recently married, and recently gained 30 lbs. Looking to lose all 30 yesterday, but I will settle for 8 in august. I crossfit a lot, and try to eat clean, but every three days seem to manage to mess up my progress. One step forward, one step back. I look forward to being part of a motivating and encouraging group!
  • Muchaneta1305
    Options
    Hie All my name is Muchaneta from way down in Africa (Zimbabwe) . I am at 176 but would love to settle at about 154. I cant resist pizza and pastries....
  • JohnnyBLean
    JohnnyBLean Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I'm John from Birmingham, AL. My goal weight is 180. I'll re-evaluate my goal when I get there but I'm very interested in eliminating the spare time around the middle and expose my awesome abs that's been hiding all these years. My favorite sin food is chocolate brownies with hot fudge and Blue Bell ice cream. My wife bakes them all the time for the kids so they are always around to tempt me. AGH!!!
  • helenslife77
    helenslife77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Helen, I'm 37 years and from Norway, but live right now in Thailand.
    My first goal is to get under 70kg / 154lb and body fat below 20%.

One of my favorites on the "no list" is icecream.