Has the soreness begun?

Options
Hello all,
Has the soreness in different parts of your body begun yet?? My calves and thighs are very sore .. I hope it goes away soon!!

Replies

• abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I have 12 more days of of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I typically do additional cardio + strength training while doing the shred.

I'm rarely sore from it. I occasionally have some upper back soreness and during level 1 I had soreness/a cramp in my butt that has since then gone away.
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    did today!!! i started feeling nauseous at 12 min in (dumbell rows) and it stayed off and on throughout the rest of the workout. im going to consider this day 2 (for ocd purposes) because i DID do this last tuesday. now... i know it sounds silly and TECHNICALLY it is day 1, but since today is august 2nd im saying day 2 anyway. :P lol

questions: does anyone have tips on knee pain/popping? is it something im just going to have to live with and work around or does that "burning OMG my knees are going to explode" feeling go away eventually? ALSO... WHY do i always end up crawling up the floor when i do bicycle crunches? am i alone here?

i NEVER make it past 3 days in a row so heres hoping i can :)

also... picture.

10595696_10152281746431527_1097456764_n.jpg
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day one complete. Sister called at part way through so I went through it from start to finish after I talked to sis.
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day one complete today! Let's see how the pain is tomorrow ;))
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Today is my Day 6 I wrote it out so I can take it to the gym and do HIT and extra push ups and that's working out great! Yesterday I did 45 mins of Pilates, 45 mins of strength training, came home and did 30 DS then relaxed had a nice dinner and then went to the gym for a quick 20 mins stair-master and for dessert, I added hip abductors, leg raises, leg press, chest press and other stuff. I rewarded myself by going to the whirlpool and steam room. I actually think adding 30 DS in between other routines will give you an extra boost if you want a challenge. But don't overdo it until your body says more please!
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    todays shred is done! :) feeling good. no nausea today but my knees were hurting a bit more. i pushed through but im keeping a close eye on them. if i can stand without feeling like my legs are going to give out on my tomorrow, then im going to shred again! ^_^
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    did today!!! i started feeling nauseous at 12 min in (dumbell rows) and it stayed off and on throughout the rest of the workout. im going to consider this day 2 (for ocd purposes) because i DID do this last tuesday. now... i know it sounds silly and TECHNICALLY it is day 1, but since today is august 2nd im saying day 2 anyway. :P lol

questions: does anyone have tips on knee pain/popping? is it something im just going to have to live with and work around or does that "burning OMG my knees are going to explode" feeling go away eventually? ALSO... WHY do i always end up crawling up the floor when i do bicycle crunches? am i alone here?

i NEVER make it past 3 days in a row so heres hoping i can :)

also... picture.

10595696_10152281746431527_1097456764_n.jpg

For the knees I wear a brace on both knees and it helps with the impact