Monday August 4th Check in =]

sydsquidlee
sydsquidlee Posts: 51 Member
Heyo!

How as everyones weekend? I find it so hard to manage what I eat over the weekends. I want to try and be more diligent with checking in my foods. Some days I am scared to know how much I actually ate. School is starting so I hope that frees on some more free time for me.

Replies

• W0nderGiirl
    W0nderGiirl Posts: 121 Member
    Hey! :D

My weekend was alright. I didn't really do much but, eat and watch Mad Men. I completely agree with you about weekends. Whenever I'm home for a whole day, it's the inevitable that I'm going over at least by 200 calories. Once school starts, like you said, I rarely eat much at all. That's a great goal for you to have; sooner or later you'll get into the habit ( I know I did). Have a great rest of the week and if you need any support don't be afraid to add me. ;]
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    My weekends tend to through me off track too - I get so frustrated with myself because I sacrifice so much during the week, eating within my calories and getting up at 5:30 to sweat like a pig and then the weekends come and it's like I forget what it is I am trying to accomplish here. When Monday mornings roll around I feel like I am starting all over and it is tiring. I know I have to have the discipline within myself but it is so hard when you spend your weekends around people that aren't trying to lose weight or don't have to lose weight.
  • W0nderGiirl
    W0nderGiirl Posts: 121 Member
    My weekends tend to through me off track too - I get so frustrated with myself because I sacrifice so much during the week, eating within my calories and getting up at 5:30 to sweat like a pig and then the weekends come and it's like I forget what it is I am trying to accomplish here. When Monday mornings roll around I feel like I am starting all over and it is tiring. I know I have to have the discipline within myself but it is so hard when you spend your weekends around people that aren't trying to lose weight or don't have to lose weight.

Ouch. I understand. I live in a house of 5 and they all don't want/care to lose weight. It's difficult when you're having a salad or smoothie and they're eating pizza or pepsi. Sometimes, it's as if it's hurting your relationship with those people. As for the weekend ordeal, I can relate. I do 1000 calorie work-outs near the end of my day, three times a week. However, on the weekends, I completely pig out and eat whatever I see; even after I've worked out so hard. Just keep your chin up, RheneeB. It's okay to forget and eat what you'd like. It's great that you're disciplining yourself; I need to start doing this to myself as well. We'll get through it. Just be conscious - but, have fun doing so. :] I'm always here for support if needed.