Piyo Moves

Options
fhill1
fhill1 Posts: 11 Member
Hey all! I hope that everyone is well! How is everyone doing with all of these Piyo moves? Am I the only one without any upper body strength? These moves are tough! Hopefully, moves will get more comfortable as we move on! Keep up the good work!

Replies

• ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Upper body strength ;-) it takes time... I am finally able to do at least 5 tricep push-ups kneeling... It's tough, but I'm still working on it... And let's not discuss the abs.:smile:
  • fhill1
    fhill1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Glad I am not the only one struggling! Have a really bad cold/flu with fever and I took a couple of days off. Hopefully I can still do anything when I get back to it!
  • ttiger33
    Options
    The key is to take care of yourself.. As you feel better ease your self back into your workout, this way you won't over exert yourself as your body is still recovering from fighting the cold..
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yeah... the planks slaughter me, as well as holding a side plank and doing the pike. UGH. But I am getting stronger. the tricep push-ups are not horrible....IF KNEELING.... but I pumped one mediocre real push up out the other day and kinda startled myself! I ran upstairs and told me boyfriend. I couldn't do another, though. Slowly... baby steps... My balance isn't awesome so that is the hardest part for me, really.
  • ttiger33
    Options
    Congratulations on the push-up !! It I a amazing to see how our bodies are changing! Keep up the excellent work!