Post your Weigh-ins here!

Options

Replies

• breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    I am in! I weigh 259 currently and hope lose 20 lbs by halloween.
  • nifeadi
    nifeadi Posts: 10
    Options
    This works my weigh ins are on Fridays

CW: 199

GW: 170

Looking to be 185 (my freshman college weight and halfway to my goal ) by Halloween!
  • ReneeDollarhide
    Options
    Hello fitness pals! I am currently 182 lbs. and would sooo love to loose 15lbs. and be 167lbs.!!! :love: I have been on a plateau forever at 188lbs. and I finally broke through to 182 lbs. I think it has everything to do with this site and religiously counting calories in my food diary. I'm hopeful that now I can finally start making some progress! Will be interesing to see how this goes! Thanks for creating such a fun and motivational weight loss challenge! Wish you all the best!
  • ReneeDollarhide
    Options
    Wow! 56 lbs. lost! Kudos to you:drinker:
  • 692ecs
    692ecs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started last Wednesday night when I got my new Vivofit so my weigh in day will be a Thursday. So this morning I clocked in at 198, 4 lbs lost. Less than 50 to go now to my GW of 150, woohoo!

I hope to get to at least 178 by haloween, but I am going to be spending most of October in a tent in a field with work and not wholy able to control my food as we will be centrally fed. So I am going to be extra good until then and hope that I can do enough exercise so when I weigh in haloween week I will be pleasantly suprised, I hope...
  • biolay
    biolay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an exciting idea to stay motivated. My costume of choice would be the black kitten with the body suit. I've been wearing just the tail, ears, and make-up. Ideal weight is between 120-125 so this is perrrr-fect???? current weight is 139
  • CherylMatthews66
    CherylMatthews66 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in on this challenge!! I'm currently 8st 7lb so I'll weigh in everyday Fridays I guess :smile:

Good luck everyone!! :bigsmile:
  • sonnie3
    sonnie3 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started my journey to lose the weight I've gained over the last 4 years. My current weight is 195, and I would like to be 180 by Halloween and my overall goal is to be 150! Weigh in on Fridays works for me. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • andysdream
    Options
    OK I will weigh in on Fridays. Good luck to everyone.
    CW 288
    GW 273
  • sarahmoore319
    sarahmoore319 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok, yay for Halloween!! The additional motivation will hopefully help me break through this terrible plateau!

SW: 208
    CW: 195
    Halloween GW: 180
    Final GW: 120

36351019.png
  • hholmes77
    Options
    I currently Weigh 182 & I am very excited to join a group! I've been struggling for so long it will be refreshing to have some motivational help! :-)
  • kateomalley3
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

This challenge sounds awesome =) I'm currently at 175.3.
  • carocr2276
    carocr2276 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Halloween is my favorite!!!

Also will be attempting a halloween half marathon this is great motivation.

Weigh in mondays at 160.2
  • sjd1974
    sjd1974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 157! Goal is to get to 140 by Halloween! Excited for a challenge!
  • bluehorn74
    bluehorn74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 175.6lbs going to start weigh ins starting on Friday. Thanks for setting up this group! Let's get going!:happy:
  • rebeki013
    rebeki013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love this! My CW is 195 and I would love to weigh 180 by Halloween. My overall goal is 150! My weigh in day will also be Fridays.
  • sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in on Fridays, too.

This week's weigh-in: 331
    Halloween GW: 305

Ambitious goal, but to be fair, I'm starting on PMS week which always makes me 5 pounds heavier, so here goes nothing! ;)
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'll be weighing in on Fridays too! I had lost 60lbs and was still losing but I got pregnant and gained it all back. I also love short term goals specially cause my weight loss journey is far from over.

current weight : 277
  • imducky20
    imducky20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in day is Tuesday. I am so excited for this!!!!!

SW: 265
    CW: 260
    Halloween GW: 245
    Final GW: 170
  • kelseymalo
    Options
    Great Idea!! Maybe I'll be able to fit into that airline stewardess costume I have from when I was younger!

Current Weight is 160 lbs, I was aiming for 150 lbs but I'd love to lose an extra 5! why not!