What products do you like the most?

Options
2»

Replies

• QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I had forgotten just how much I liked the restricted Brownies too, because of the recall they weren't available in my region for a month or two.

Pop them in the microwae for 10 sec. and they get sooo goooood.
  • MamaGraff
    MamaGraff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love the premade Vanilla Drinks. I have those every morning driving to work...yummy!. I alos love the lemon and orange wafers. They are my snack after dinner when I have my sweet tooth. I tried the new Chocolate wafers but they taste weird. I have the Broccoli soup at home that I hate. If anyone has a suggestion of what to do with it, let me know!
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Love the premade Vanilla Drinks. I have those every morning driving to work...yummy!. I alos love the lemon and orange wafers. They are my snack after dinner when I have my sweet tooth. I tried the new Chocolate wafers but they taste weird. I have the Broccoli soup at home that I hate. If anyone has a suggestion of what to do with it, let me know!

Hahaha! I have a broccoli soup left in my pantry that's been there for probably 2 months. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's wonky.

I'd say, if we really must eat it, to cook and blend borccoli in it. Add salt, basil and eat up really fast.
  • MamaGraff
    MamaGraff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't think they have brownies at my location. They have boxes of Chocolate Raspberry bars that look good. I havent bought them because I have been sticking with what I really like. Are they good????
    Today I bought the cheddar ridges and they are weird. I think I will use them when I make homeade hamburgers. Its what I did with the dill zippers too!!! Maybe even a salad topping! Who knows!
    I seem to like the sweet restricted items better than the salty.
  • healthygirltx
    healthygirltx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I used a lot of the soups at first, but they get very old fast. Now I am sticking with the drink mixes and the soy snacks. I have been buying Atkins bars that are similar in carb, fat, protein and calorie to the IP bars at a MAJOR cost savings. I usually have 2 oz of protein and 2 cups of vegetables/salad at lunch time and then the remainder of the protein/veg for the day at dinner.

My favorite thing right now is the cappucino drink mix. It is really good with a little bit of WF caramel sauce. If I close my eyes, I can imagine it's an iced coffed from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf!!
  • maryamhull
    maryamhull Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am on day 3 of phase one and have been having some issues with lunch. My couch gave me chicken soup as this weeks option and I have had a hard time stomaching it. It makes me gag! I manage to eat it each day but its a task. I also had a hard time with the chocolate pudding and even the wildberry yogurt drink. This morning I tried the waffles made with the pudding and that was much better. I looked at the products today and am just trying to get an idea of what everyone seems to enjoy the most along with what products are best to incorporate into recipes! Any advice is much appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Jessica

Great idea, thanks!!
    I use the chicken soup exclusively to make mashed cauliflower. After boil/steaming 4 cups of cauliflower, I drain almost all of the water, add the chicken soup powder, garlic powder, dried onion flakes, pepper, and sea salt, beat with a hand mixer and you've got a filling meal that knocks out your veggies for the day!
  • maryamhull
    maryamhull Posts: 13
    Options
    My coach said the Brownies had previously been recalled but they are back in stock now so you should be able to get them. I tried a tiny nibble of my husbands and its really tasty!!
    I love the Chocolate, Cappuccino, and Granada drink mixes for breakfast. For lunch I love the mushroom soup, leek soup, tomato basil soup (use less water to make it thicker and creamier), BBQ crisps, and garllic crisp especially on my tomato day b/c they're awesome with salsa! For my restricted item my favorites are the Carmel Nut bar, Strawberry Wafer, Chocolate Wafer, and Peanut Butter Bar. If you feel like sometimes the bars taste odd, try the wafers you won't be disappointed!

To make my soup more interesting I will often cut up Zucchini, saute it with garlic and a little olive oil and put that in my soup, yum!

Also, check out the phone app Ideal Appetite. It has tons of ideas for sides and main dishes for all phases of IP, watch out because sometimes they seem to allow things they shouldn't but for the most part it's awesome. Seriously tons of recipes!
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I make a great broccoli bun with the broccoli soup mix. I have the recipe. I will have to look it up for you tomorrow.
  • Miska8482
    Miska8482 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My favorites are:

-Lemon Wafers
    -Strawberry Wafers
    -Orange Wafers
    -Double Chocolate Brownie
    -Cappuccino powder Drink
    -Chocolate Powder drink
    -Ready to eat Mango Drink
    -Potato puree (I modify this to make a pancake)
    -BBQ Crisps
    -Southwest Puffs

I'm not a fan of the soups.. However they are filling..

Tips I've learned to change the shakes up. I take imitation Peppermint,Raspberry, or any other flavor and add it to my chocolate shakes. Just make sure they are sugar free,etc.. Tastes so yummy!
  • jkimmer
    jkimmer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I bought the Double Chocolate brownie.... OMG!! for you ladies that crave chocolate during that time of the month....THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!! it was so good and filled my craving for chocolate!!
  • jkimmer
    jkimmer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I make a great broccoli bun with the broccoli soup mix. I have the recipe. I will have to look it up for you tomorrow.
    Broccoli bun??? what is this?? can you post recipe??
  • Miska8482
    Miska8482 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had my first IP Blended Mocha today.. I went to Dutch Brothers (Coffee stand) and I gave them my premade chocolate shake, asked for two shots of espresso, 1 tsp of Cinammon, blended with ice.. My IP drink was so yummy! It's a must try if your craving coffee on a hot day. :)
  • thetexasgirl
    thetexasgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My favorite are:
    Soy Nuts
    Herb Egg Omelette
    Leek Soup
    Raspberry Jelly
    Vinegar Crisps
    BBQ Crisps
    Coco puffs-but I got for a sample and I do not buy the restricted items

Okay:
    Pina Colada drink
    Blueberry Acai drink
    Chocolate and Vanilla drink mix
    Broccoli cheddar Soup
    Croustilles crisps

Don't like:
    Wafers
    Rotini
    Chicken Ala King
    Bars
    Pre made drinks vanilla
    Cappucino drink mix
    Pre made fruit drinks
    Mushroom soup
    white cheddar ridges-tough
    Chicken Soup mix

I do not like sweets to begin with hardly at all, I am more a salt person.

I also use Muscle Egg...the vanilla and chocolate for my own protein for dinner and if i was going to do bars...the Quest bars are so much better.
  • jmcranford
    jmcranford Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the vegetarian chili? This is my 4th day and I am having a difficult time, I don't like anything I've eaten. I thought the soups were not good .. the Rotini was not edible. The oatmeal was not even oatmeal . . . The only thing that was ok was the Chocolate drink. Someone told me the chili was really good. Before I buy, want to see if anyone else has tried. At this time, it appears I'm going to be stuck with just Chocolate drink meal replacements . .and salad. Very disappointed with the choices so far (So far I've tried, Broccoli & Cheese soup, already made chocolate pudding, Chicken Pottage, Ready to serve Vanilla Drink; BBQ Crisps, Oatmeal & Cappuccino (not bad) . ..really surprised at how bad some of these things are . .. help, I really need to lose the weight and I don't want to walk away from the investment I've already made into the program.
  • ljlantgen
    ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was down to Chocolate drink, lemon pudding, strawberry pudding and the brownies. I didn't get sick of them at all though.
  • JenKTx13
    JenKTx13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the vegetarian chili? This is my 4th day and I am having a difficult time, I don't like anything I've eaten. I thought the soups were not good .. the Rotini was not edible. The oatmeal was not even oatmeal . . . The only thing that was ok was the Chocolate drink. Someone told me the chili was really good. Before I buy, want to see if anyone else has tried. At this time, it appears I'm going to be stuck with just Chocolate drink meal replacements . .and salad. Very disappointed with the choices so far (So far I've tried, Broccoli & Cheese soup, already made chocolate pudding, Chicken Pottage, Ready to serve Vanilla Drink; BBQ Crisps, Oatmeal & Cappuccino (not bad) . ..really surprised at how bad some of these things are . .. help, I really need to lose the weight and I don't want to walk away from the investment I've already made into the program.

The veggie chili is the only restricted thing I eat, and I like it.

I said this on the other thread but I've picked up some recipes to change the packets and to me that tastes better. (ie. bake a "flatbread" with the broccoli/cheese soup and chopped up broccoli) Or I take the drink mixes and blend them with coffee & ice for a breakfast smoothie.