August challenge week 1

Options
123457»

Replies

• MarkMcElvy
    MarkMcElvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I thought we were starting a new tread each week?
  • markd_cronenwett
    markd_cronenwett Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Carol, I don't think you or anyone else is really 'out' yet. We are at 7 of 31 days, so there is still a long way to go.

Net zero this week for me. I had 3 dogs on the leash this morning when they found an Elk leg, and then decided to fight over it with me tangled up... They were not happy with me making them drop it and then chucking it back into the bushes..

We have 2 matches this weekend, so it will be busy. The boys turned 13 and 15 (yesterday and today), so we now have 2 teenage boys..
  • howie6267
    howie6267 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Crap I forgot all about the new thread. LOL. I will start one starting tomorrow. Just use this one for today.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Darn! I am so far behind on here. Happy Friday to all of you. I need to catch up on your posts a little later.

Yesterday I did not log my food on here. I have it all written down though and ready to log. I did a completely vegan day and I am not sure if it was because of that or something else, but I had a mildly upset stomach all day. No cravings, but wasn't feeling it. Half day today and hitting the trails in the morning. Shooting for nine miles unless my friends wimp out. Everyone has been in a funk.
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Howie, congratulations on your loss.
    Mark, sounds like you got your hands full on your hike.

Today is not looking up.. The bite wound that my dog has swelled up turns out its full of pus. Now she is on 2 antibiotics and I have to keep wiping off pus off her face. She needs to be drained everyday till Tuesday.. Sigh.. Foster is is still here. Still seperating the.dogs. I've been doing good on carbs this week staying around 20g so hopefully I will.see a loss on Sunday
  • GoodDaytoYou
    GoodDaytoYou Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Sorry, it sounds stressful for both pup and you. Thankfully it's the weekend.
  • howie6267
    Options
    Been through that a few times heronh, it's never fun. Hope she/he heals quickly.
  • carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You're right, Howie! I am full of shame!! But I'm getting over it and I am still going to post as much as possible. Things are going well this week. I'm still trying to keep my carbs super low but I'm having too much food I think. Official weigh in date tomorrow morning so we will see. Heron, I'm so sorry about your doggie. :(
    Hope your pup heals soon.
    Keep up the good stuff everybody!! Chat soon,
    Carol
  • Staaz
    Staaz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did squats and deadlifts today. I love this workout but it is brutal for days following.
  • easmythcrna
    easmythcrna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good start to Saturday. Slept in to 7:30!
  • howie6267
    Options
    Pleas post to the new weekly thread not this one. Thanks