Looking for more pals!

Options
Hi everyone I am looking for more friends on MFP to have some motivation! please add me if you like :)

Replies

• josephinabonetto
    josephinabonetto Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose the last few pounds from a big loss that keep creeping on/coming off/creeping on/coming off.... you get the idea.

Feel free to add me.
  • fitasacello
    fitasacello Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to add more friends too!

I'm 34 and my goal is to lose my last 8 lbs and benchpress 100. I have an open diary (for better or worse...)
  • ramurray8
    ramurray8 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I could use some inspirational/motivational buddies too! go ahead and add me too
  • AndreaBG
    AndreaBG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I would like some more inspiration! Looking to lose the last 10 lbs.
  • dcdbeetlelover
    dcdbeetlelover Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation pals! I like exercise and data on Map My Ride and Fitbit apps, but need encouragement in figuring out this portion control and diet side of my fitness journey. I'm making it priority to log my food on this site, but need friend accountability out there. Anyone in same boat?
  • baldnavywife
    baldnavywife Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP fam! please add me ,I'm in need of some friends
  • broadwaylover14
    Options
    Add me please
  • CherylMatthews66
    CherylMatthews66 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I'm more than happy to be your friend :smile: I'll add you :happy:
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Happy to have more friends. I'm maintaining, but still very active on here!

Now 112 pounds, 5ft 4, age 46.
  • marymom
    marymom Posts: 26
    Options
    Add me please. I need to stay on track. I need weekend motivation and accountability especially!
  • slenderme2012
    slenderme2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting my weight loss journey and could also use some support and definitely want to give support.!!!:smile::smile:
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would also love to have some new friends and share the love :D
  • lorenakhaleesi
    Options
    Hi!! Im looking for amazing people to add me ;) Getting my body fit for my graduation ceremony in November!!
  • CassC76
    CassC76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Looking to add some friends as I am fairly new to MFP. I switched from the "Lose It" app to MFP, so that I could sync other cool apps to help kick my butt into gear. It has taken me a LONG time to get here (over 2 years), but once I was ready - everything just clicked for me!! My total loss since 2013 has been 25 lbs. I have my ups and downs, but overall I am in this for the long haul.

These last 10 pounds are really HARD to lose. I try to workout at least 5 days per week (if not everyday); even if its just for 20 mins. I have lost inches, so I know that I am gaining muscle while my weight has hit a plateau. I use fit star (personal trainer app), I love my elliptical, and I just bought the fit bit today!

Please feel free to add me!! My goal is to be fit and healthy. I have health issues, but I am in remission and plan to stay that way :)

Cassandra
  • theBeesKnees35
    theBeesKnees35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! looking for friends to keep me on track+motivated. My goal is 120lbs for my 28th birthday at the end of november
  • mkeredes
    Options
    I am looking for soms pals too because I really need some motivazion :D I want to get rid of 15kg
    Feel free to add me or write me :D
  • MandeeMcKay
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to all this, but I would totally like some new pals! Feel free to add me! :)
  • DreamBigEatLarge
    DreamBigEatLarge Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...I'm always looking for inspiration :)
  • Thicknirish
    Options
    I'm new here as well and looking for friends to motivate me as well. If you want feel free to add me
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm back for my second round on MFP and going strong with 22 day streak, no plans on going anywhere this time so anyone feel free to add me up :)