How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• joianett
    joianett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Gained 5 lbs. total.

At 13 days PP, I have lost a total 10 lbs. and cannot wait to start training again but since I am C-section, it will be a few weeks.

5'8" height
    Pre-Pregnancy weight: 145 LBS
    Delivery: 150 lbs
    Today: (unofficial weight from the Pediatrician's office) 140 lbs.

I will get my official weight tomorrow.
  • joianett
    joianett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Need to be careful for sure Fava. I had a Csection with my first and my stitches tore at 6 days postpartum. Then (this was after being given the clear at 6 weeks) I twisted to try and pop my back and tore a stomach muscle.
    I plan to be a little more gentle to myself this time. I had a Csection again and feel even weaker this time around than I did with my first.
    O-M-G girl! I hope this recovery is better than last time. Wow, sounds horrible/painful. I had an emergency C-section an am 13 days PP now. getting anxious to feel completely normal.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Need to be careful for sure Fava. I had a Csection with my first and my stitches tore at 6 days postpartum. Then (this was after being given the clear at 6 weeks) I twisted to try and pop my back and tore a stomach muscle.
    I plan to be a little more gentle to myself this time. I had a Csection again and feel even weaker this time around than I did with my first.
    O-M-G girl! I hope this recovery is better than last time. Wow, sounds horrible/painful. I had an emergency C-section an am 13 days PP now. getting anxious to feel completely normal.

No worries. This time was a walk in the park compared to my last. I am 6.5 weeks postpartum now and doing great!
    Besides weight loss. Grrrr! I have not only stopped losing but am now going the wrong direction. I have gained since 5wk mark and am not happy about it. I have only just started exercising again so hoping my body is just adjusting.
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    5'2"/5'3"
    PP baby #3: 135
    Day of Delivery: 157.0 (22 lb weight gain)
    Evening I came home from hospital: 148.8
    2 weeks: 142.6
    4 weeks: 142.6 (mom cooked)
    6 weeks: 139.4
    8 weeks: 139.4 (4th of July)
    10 weeks: 137.6

Finally moving some more! Done with 11 days of 30 day shred, hoping to finish it this time!
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Before pregnancy: 149lbs

At 42 weeks pregnant: 195lbs

Total gain: 46lbs

5 week post partum: 166.8lbs

Loss so far: 28.2lbs

Most of that flew off at around 2 weeks post partum. Now it's coming off really really slowly.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    with my son i never paid attention, i didnt have a scale at home, with my daughter i gained 23 and lost it all in 3 weeks, im very slowly losing more weight now, tdee is 1900 but i dont want to eat less than 1700 because i lose my milk quickly. so im at a quarter to a half a pound a week avg loss. i dont mind slow and steady wins the race not to mention keeps my skin healthy to bounce back.
  • qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Getting back into the swing of things again...

Before pregnancy: 212 lbs
    At 40 wks pregnant: 224 lbs
    1 week post partum: 214.8 lbs
    3 weeks post partum: 200.4 lbs
    6 weeks post partum: 209 lbs
    9 weeks post partum: 208 lbs

This Wednesday makes 10 weeks. I'm sad that I was able to get down to 12 lbs below my prepregnancy weight by just eating right and breastfeeding, but I went crazy on food at some point I suppose. Oh well, only way is down now! I definitely don't want to mess with my milk supply so I'm going to take it slow. I'm currently eating 2200 cals and not eating back my exercise calories.
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    I am getting frustrated.
    At 3 weeks pp I had 5 lbs left to go.
    Now, at 7 weeks pp I have 6lbs left to go.
    For a month now I have been sitting about the same spot and even gone up a little.
    I have kicked it up a bit this past week and am exercising more but it has sent my appetite sky high and I am constantly hungry and am eating more.
    Maybe I need to sit my butt on the couch and just eat carrots and celery, lol
    Or maybe I need some intensive workouts now and to learn to put the fork down :p
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I am getting frustrated.
    At 3 weeks pp I had 5 lbs left to go.
    Now, at 7 weeks pp I have 6lbs left to go.
    For a month now I have been sitting about the same spot and even gone up a little.
    I have kicked it up a bit this past week and am exercising more but it has sent my appetite sky high and I am constantly hungry and am eating more.
    Maybe I need to sit my butt on the couch and just eat carrots and celery, lol
    Or maybe I need some intensive workouts now and to learn to put the fork down :p

Haha, I'm in the same boat. I've actually gained 4 lbs... my theory is that it takes a bit for our bodies to make the hormonal switch from "EAT AND GAIN!" to "Lose weight, don't need it anymore". :)
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Pre-preg: 190
    Day of delivery: 214 (7/10/14)
    Total gain: 24 lbs

Week 3 post-partum: 183
    Total loss: 31 lbs

My goal is 165 by October and 150 by December.
    Ultimate goal is 135-140.
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Pre-preg: 190
    Day of delivery: 214 (7/10/14)
    Total gain: 24 lbs

Week 3 post-partum: 183
    Total loss: 31 lbs

My goal is 165 by October and 150 by December.
    Ultimate goal is 135-140.

3 weeks postpartum and you are 7 lbs below prepregnancy weight!
    You are doing great! I think you are going to accomplish any goal you set out for.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Yay...I can post with you ladies now.

Pre-pregnancy and fertility treatments: 110
    Last pregnancy weigh in: 141
    Total gain: 32 pounds
    Goal weight: 110
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    5'2"/5'3"
    PP baby #3: 135
    Day of Delivery: 157.0 (22 lb weight gain)
    Evening I came home from hospital: 148.8
    2 weeks: 142.6
    4 weeks: 142.6 (mom cooked)
    6 weeks: 139.4
    8 weeks: 139.4 (4th of July)
    10 weeks: 137.6
    12 weeks: 135.8 WOOOOOOOO!

Done with 18 days of 30 day shred, it has really helped. Goal weight now that I'm (barely) at prepregnancy is 125, my married weight 11 years ago (I was at it again 8 years ago when i started a really stressful job and my husband was deployed, but obviously it's been a while since I was that weight.).
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    A bit bummed 5 wks pp and I'm still 193 pounds :( I think I may be eating too much:(
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Week 8 Checkin

Total pregnancy gain: 27lbs
    First day home - day 6 postpartum: down 3 lbs
    Day 7/1 week: down 13lbs
    2 week: down 21 lbs
    3 week: down 22 lbs
    4 week: up 0.8lb (5.8 to go)
    5 week: ?
    6 week: up another 0.4 (6.2 to go)
    7 week: down 0.2 (6 to go)
    8 week: down 3.8 (2.2 to go)

So happy! 2.2 to go. I can do this!
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    A bit bummed 5 wks pp and I'm still 193 pounds :( I think I may be eating too much:(

Are you breastfeeding? I think bfing makes it so hard to not eat too much. I am always hungry. I think eating too much is the reason I am moving slower than I would like as well.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Yay...I can post with you ladies now.

Pre-pregnancy and fertility treatments: 110
    Last pregnancy weigh in: 141
    Total gain: 32 pounds
    Goal weight: 110

1 week pp: 123.6 (down 17.4)

I've been walking rather slowly for the last few days. I stopped bleeding about 5 days ago and only get spotting on occasion. I did manage to develop mastitis, which has been rather painful. I had a fever, headache, and terrible body aches. Now, I'm on antibiotics for the nest 10 days.

I'm not tracking my calories at least until I'm 1 month postpartum (most likely longer). I just don't want any image issues to impact my calorie intake during the critical time for establishing my milk supply, when I do start tracking I don't intend on eating fewer than 2000 calories.

Are you ladies tracking?
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I was 138 lbs. decided to get preggo and wanted to party before getting pregnant gained 15 lbs...
    I was 152 when I got pregnant
    40 weeks pregnant I was 220lbs. Yikes!!!!
    1month after(today) I'm 182. And today I started to workout.
    My goal weight: 138lbs
  • seidel1325
    seidel1325 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Pre-pregnancy weight: 134.0
    Height: 5'6.5"
    Delivery Weight (7/8): 159.6 (+25.6)
    Day 10 postpartum (7/18): 141.6
    5 weeks postpartum (8/12): 141.6

I'm not sure why I'm not losing any weight. I'm breastfeeding and not subtracting any calories for it. I wasn't really trying to eat below maintenance since a bout of mastitis jacked up my milk supply, but I figured I'd at least lose a pound or two.
  • tiggerhammon
    Options

Are you ladies tracking?

I started tracking food again consistently as of Monday last week at about 7 weeks pp. I am glad I did not worry about food until then and am glad that I am now. I felt that 7 weeks was about right.
    .... Sorry about the mastitis. That stuff sucks!