My Goal

Options
NYGoddess77
NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
Hello All. My goal for this short challenge is to lose 10 lbs. I'm 5'1" and weigh a whopping 168lbs.

My program of choice is Insanity. I am currently on day 11 of phase 1.
My added mini- challenge is to do a 10 minute total body kettle bell program every other evening starting tomorrow.
( I was going to do a squat and ab challenge...But Kettle bells target all muscle groups especially the core.)

Regards
Chryl

Replies

• MzKym1981
    MzKym1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! My goal is to lose 10lbs! I'm 5'7' and weigh 261lbs:sad:

I will be doing the biggest loser challenge and some kettlebell workouts. I plan to add the 30 day sit-up challenge in as well!!
    God luck guys!!!:drinker:
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone my goal for this challenge is to lose some weight and inches. I can't go as hard as I wish due to health issues but I refuse to sit on the sideline I will make the changes I can. I am walking 3/4 miles a day and I am doing the squat challenge and next week I signed up for a low impact step class:noway: . (should have ask the Dr first but oh well it's paid for I believe in getting my money's worth)

I'm 237 5'6"
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    We are doing great and will be ready for the finish line! Of course you all know my goal is toning, toning and more toning and reducing inches in the waist, hips & thighs. I can see the results from doing the squat challenge I'm thinking by day 30 I might be in a great place!