8/4: 133
    8/5: 132 (-1)
    8/15: 132 (-1)

All I can say is, at least I didn't gain! :ohwell:
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    cw: 156.6 YUCK!!!!

Weighing in late because I have been gone since Thursday....5 hour road trip with my children husband and parents meeting family in Illinois for a wedding that my little angels were proud ringbearers....needless to say my diet went out the window on vacation and I can only hope that in the next few days I can get it in check.....
  • rlallain
    rlallain Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This week has been an experiment week. I had been eating 800-1000 calories a day and once in a while 1200.
    But last week I started getting dizzy and feeling like I was going to pass out. Each time it happened, I ate a few hundred calories and drank water. A little bit later, I would start feeling better.

So this week, I decided to eat 1200-1400 calories a day. I gained 4 pounds at the beginning of this week and was really discouraged and not sure what to do. But when I weighed in this morning, I had actually lost .2 pounds from last Friday! :smile:

WOW, that sounds like a crazy low calorie intake!! I don't know what your current weight is, how fast you're trying to lose, etc. but make sure you're doing it in a healthy way, please! I really believe that the key to long-term weight loss is to learn how to make little tweaks to your "normal" routine that lead to weight loss. If you have to drastically change how you eat or how much exercise you get, it's just not sustainable. Small changes are much easier to incorporate into your daily routine and turn into habits. Personally, I currently weigh 151ish and I'm trying to get to 140. I take in a net of 1400 calories a day, but I absolutely eat any bonus calories I get from exercise since being active makes me hungrier! A typical day for me is ~1800 cals with ~400 burned through exercise. Good luck!!!
  • Cycle_pathic
    Cycle_pathic Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I had a dreadful weigh in on Friday...but after a solid weekend, I'm back on track. It's odd that I've had trouble staying on track during the week when I'm in a routine, but able to eat healthy and under my limit on the weekend. It's normally the other way around for me.
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I was out of town and forgot to log my weight on Friday Am before I left. I updated the sheet now. Gained 2.4lbs :frown:
    NOT too surprised. Last week was a real struggle for me. Back on it this week! :happy:

Take care all!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds plus. One of my biggest losses, but not unexpected given last week was maybe over-inflated given the time of month.

Feeling great about the week. I had great exercise, which was needed to make up for that lobster roll I couldn't resist when hitting the northern NH beaches on Thursday :)
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    up 1 lb. Cant seem to stick to a plan. Thinking this week I am not going to eat excercise calories. Hopefully that will make a difference.

I am in the same boat...can't seem to find/pick a plan that works for me. I know what I am "suppose" to do but just struggle. I am glad for this group. Let's keep each other accountable and on track and offering suggestions.

This week WILL be better :):)