inspiration

Options
jafray4
jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
What is everyone's inspiration. Not the general be healthier blah blah blah. But rather the one thing you are really looking forward to when you get to your goal. For me it is this dress. I love it but it is a large (a small running large). It is pink and orange sequence. I want to be able to wear it for my hubby's company semi-formal Christmas party. It is hanging on my closet door to keep me motivated lol. Strange I know but it works.

Replies

• vgates81
    vgates81 Posts: 15
    Options
    That is a good idea! I should pull out my jeans from 3 years ago when I dropped to a 14 (which makes me look thin for my body type and height) for a while. Sadly I went back up 2 sizes being all stressy with work and life. Scale numbers don't matter.. its fitting in those cute jeans that matters.

I am totally healthy, but I need to drop the extra carry-on baggage lol.
  • SsetAdnama
    SsetAdnama Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to fit into this Doctor Who t-shirt: http://www.teefury.com/geronimo

I ordered it online months ago, along with 2 others. The other 2 were size 3X and fit. This one was shipped with the wrong size, 2X. It does NOT fit. Rather than go through the hassle of returning it, I resolved to make it fit. The day I can wear this will be a happy day for me, and the first of many. I plan to fit into it without trouble by Halloween.
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

My fitness goal is to fit into this long silver haulter dress I bought to get married in. I bought it online at "Holy Clothing Dresses". It's a large ( small large) and I am between 1X and 2X. I hope to fit in it be Christmas. :wink: Then, I have quit a few jeans I would love to fit into. All I wear now are long dresses. I do love them, but would love to feel comfortable again in blue jeans. :drinker: