Let's Shake things up! A challenge within a challenge!

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Ok, so I was thinking we have a great group here but things need to shake up a little to keep everyone on their toes! Starting Monday let's challenge one another to work out at least 5 days this week. Are you up for it? If you want to do it, just let us know what you do each day. Doesn't have to be extreme, park way out in a perking lot, take the stairs, do what you can but challenge yourself!

Replies

• Ansin529
    Ansin529 Posts: 47
    Options
    A brief walk/run for 30 minutes in the morning and evening is my recommendation...

I am open to adding whatever someone has to offer to my schedule...
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I've been a bit slack the last week and a half or so, but I am planning to restart P90X on Monday. Will be so much easier when the kids are back in school and I've no distractions!
  • desjham
    desjham Posts: 18
    Options
    I started last week by going to the gym at around 6 every morning to get in a workout before work. This week I am aiming to get there for 5:30am everyday in order to do the classes, which I find better than doing just the elliptical! Let's see how this early morning week turns out! :)

My gym offered a lot of the Les Mills courses, so I take those every morning, and twice a week I'll do zumba at night because I just love it so much!
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    It's move in and college starting season so I won't hop on this bandwagon, but I wish everyone the best of luck!
  • yturie47
    yturie47 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I am committing my self to 60 minutes a day for 5 days. Thanks for the challenge! I usually do a Lesley video or walk the dog around the neighborhood 30 or 40 minutes but don't always get there.
  • doctorregenerated
    doctorregenerated Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am IN for this challenge!
    I've been consistent for 3x a week, but I'll go to 5 for this one :)
    Lets do it!!!!!!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    i'm in! I walk1 mile 5x a week at work. I also do the C25K 3x a week. Today I'm on W3D3.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This will help me keep working out this week! I teach, and it is the first week back with students, so I tend to slack off with working out this particular week. It will either be Zumba or walking.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Right now i'm hiking dunes and pathways in MI State Park. So everyday we are out walking or hiking dunes!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I already workout 6 days a week.....:wink:
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in...gotta be more consistent with my workouts.
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in , that's one of my goals.
  • wishfulcharms
    wishfulcharms Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Am in....going to dust of some of my home-workout dvds and push play for this challenge
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Tonight (Saturday) I went for a walk/jog. I try to walk every night and walk/ jog every other night. Looking forward to tomorrows workout!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Sunday ~ walk/jog complete!!
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have a pact for 4 days / week but can easily bump it.

I finished C25K Week 1 tonight, so I'll be doing that 3 days / week for sure and am going to start some "you are your own gym" stuff come Monday.
  • juditdell
    Options
    Perfect, this is exactly what I need. I have been eating much better but it is so hard for me to exercise. I need to get out more and add more exercise. I am IN!
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just started school again, so I'm not working out on Tuesday and Thursday. However, I made up for it by doing double bike rides on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I already made this challenge to myself to not slack off once I started school. First week is done and fifteen to go.
  • CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am in... Sunday 4 mile walk at a 4mile/hour pace. Today, Monday, 30 minute circuit training! Lots of sweating and great endorphins to start the day!
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am on the treadmill 7 days a week for 75 minutes each time. I increased my workouts from 5 days to 7