What are you playing today?

Options
So what are you playing today?

I'm playing Sanctum 2 with my wifey and daughter, and 7DTD with the whole fam later. :)

Correction: We're roleplaying tonight. :D

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hearthstone, since hubby has my gaming laptop still and my little laptop can run it.

Family time sounds fun in your house! :laugh:
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Working my way through Dragon age: Origins and Torchlight 2
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I did Just Dance 2014 earlier for a workout… and I might play some Sims 3 shortly.

I would really REALLY like to replay Assassin's Creed 3 (I beat it already, but.), but for some reason our current PS3 console won't load it. Makes me SO sad… I love AC. I have AC2 here on my MacBook Pro but I've already finished it and started to replay it… would much rather do so on PS3, as keyboard gaming is a bit unwieldy for me.

I've replayed GTA V a few times as well… is that weird, to replay games so often?
  • arshness
    arshness Posts: 60
    Options
    @BEquality
    Get a wireless receiver for your Mac so you can use your PS3 controller with it :)
    Or will Mac let you do that?

I have a PC and Xbox so I just got a pc receiver (for like $13 on Amazon prime) and now I can use my Xbox controller with my pc games when I feel like using a controller but would rather pay Steam sale prices :)
  • arshness
    arshness Posts: 60
    Options
    Today I'm playing Sanctum 2 with my wifey and daughter. :) We ended up RPing Saturday then playing 7DTD afterward. Then yesterday we did 7DTD for like 9 hours I'm not even kidding. XD Haha...

But I think we're all about burned out on 7DTD for now. And my bro went back home to California so that's sad. But more gaming ahead this week. BUT I had a super awesome creative idea this weekend that I'm so excited about. So I'm going to be busy this week!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm playing Legend of Zelda - a link between worlds on my DS :3 it's fun ^^
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly working my way through Mass Effect again...I miss my first Sheppard and don't want to move on to another game yet.
  • BEquality
    Options
    @BEquality
    Get a wireless receiver for your Mac so you can use your PS3 controller with it :)
    Or will Mac let you do that?

I have a PC and Xbox so I just got a pc receiver (for like $13 on Amazon prime) and now I can use my Xbox controller with my pc games when I feel like using a controller but would rather pay Steam sale prices :)

I'm not sure if it will! That would be awesome, though.

Well... I just looked at an article on c-net and it seems like a bit of a process. :/ I would just buy AC2 but I don't have the $$ right now. And I still don't understand why AC3 won't work... It freezes on the loading screen. It didn't do that on our prior PS3 console; my sister and brother-in-law have that console now, and they're in Hawai'i. We got one at Wal*Mart that was a GTA V bundle box... and since then, no dice with AC3. My youngest sister even borrowed her boyfriend's copy of it... and the same thing happened. I want to contact Sony or Ubisoft but I don't know what they'd do. It's such an odd problem. My mom and I keep mentioning that we could return the console and get a fresh one since she paid for the protection plan stuff... but I don't know. :/
  • BEquality
    Options
    My copy of Sims 3 isn't even all that awesome... I didn't have the money when I wanted it, so you can guess what I did (hint: Arrr. Please no judgey stuff.), so I can't update it. Which sucks. My brother-in-law bought the legit version for my sister, but like I said, they're stationed in Hawai'i... and the youngest sister forgot to bring it back with her when she visited them. Who knows when Sims 4 will get a Mac version, too... sigh.

I feel very, very silly. :/
  • Vincentsrose
    Vincentsrose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Probably Dead Island: Riptide. I still need to finish it.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'll probably go into Lotro and play my theorbo (I'm a roleplayer minstrel). I might kill a few goblins or orcs.