Weekend

Options
Hi Everyone! I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend. I wanted to see if there was anything that you could tell me was awesome for you last week. Does not have to be about weight loss. I would also like to know what are your goals for this week? What is something positive that you were either able to do, or were able to see done this past weekend.

Something was great for me this weekend, was that not only was I able to spend time with the family, but was able to walk for several hours, while window shopping. My feet are so sore right now. LOL. Something great that happened to me last week, I was able to help a friend out get a new job, hopefully. My goals for this coming week, stick to my budget fiercely, whether it is money, or calorie budget. I am also thinking of lowering my calorie goal for this week, since I am (usually) able to be under my goal. What is your thoughts? Should I wait till I lose more weight per se, or go ahead, that way I have more to strive for. I am also happy that I worked at least once 5 days last week. This week I would like to make sure I am able to work out at least 30 min. I am also starting to take a pro biotic, (spell check) for my tummy, because I do not think it is working right. Fingers crossed this works, and I will be able to start losing even more. Does any one else take a pro biotic? If so, what kind, I got a cheap one at Vitamin World. Well, I am going to go for now, look forward to hearing from everyone tomorrow, and beyond. Keep up the awesome work, we are all doing so well, and will reach our goals in no time.

Replies

• eviebee03
    eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey vicki and all! Well I had a **** weekend. Yesterday I ate wayyyy to much. Healthy food but totally blew my budget so did an extra workout but heres to good part. It was jessica smith beginner workout and I did 24 mins which is double my last time! And then do I just got home about an hour ago from my very first c25k run. It wasnt as bad as I thought. My feet kinda hurt a bit now. And my shoulder. And in the third to last running bit I almost had a stitch but kept going. So yeah thats my good things for last week (24 mins) and so far this week (running) considering I havent run since I was in primary school I feel pretty good about that. :) hope u all doing great!
  • amjmom
    amjmom Posts: 32
    Options
    Busy weekend for me. Ate too much but hoping I burned it with the activities of keeping up with teens at my 16 year old's sweet 16.
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty good weekend. The highlight could have been a family gathering, or the BBQ ribs we had, but it was definitely my almost 2 hour bike ride on the bike trail! It was SO good for my soul!

I was taking a probiotic for my IBS/D but I gave it up recently. I wasn't having so much "D" and I thought that maybe my D symptoms subsided due to good eating habits. Unfortunately the D returned 2 Saturdays ago and again this past Saturday. On both occasions I had to take an Immodium (generic, of course) to make the D stop. This affected my weight loss last week because I couldn't poop (sorry, there's no other way to say it). Even though I lost 2.5 pounds last week, it felt like I lost 7.5 due to the extra weight I was carrying. This morning's unofficial weigh-in wasn't so bad, I only gained 2 pounds yesterday, even though I was way under my calorie intake. Like last week, this isn't water weight because my bodyfat measuring scale tells me so - this is poop weight that will take a few days to lose (when the Immodium stops working). So, now that my IBS/D has returned I plan on buying a probiotic again to make this nonsense stop. For me, it took about 2 weeks for the probiotic to start working so V - hang in there.

V, Evie - I HATE that your feet are bothering you. Unfortunately I have a lot of knowledge about foot ailments. Feel free to send me a personal message about your foot pain and I'll give you my 2 cents worth. Make sure you're very specific - where does it hurt? Is it a sharp, stabbing pain or a dull, constant pain? Does it only hurt when you take a step? Is it one foot or both?

Keep at it, everyone! Have a great week!
  • eviebee03
    eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks marty! Sent u a msg :)