Day 3

Options
kelseyann92
kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
08/30 Today was another good day, I was under my calorie goal and got my workout in. But I just weighed myself before I went to work this morning and my weight hasn't changed, that kinda bummed me out. But I'm just going to use that as added motivation today! It's only been 3 days after all :laugh:

Replies

• lafoto13
    lafoto13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I was up .5 and now down .5 so back at square 1. But I know this is going to be an awesome week! Let's all stay focused!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    8/30 was pretty good I did my 20 min workout video stayed under my calories. I started the Jillian michael 30 day shred Last Monday was really hoping to have lost at least a 1 lb by now being on week 1 day 6 :( Think its time to maybe start doing her videos twice a day.
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    I know the feeling! I was up .5 and now down .5 so back at square 1. But I know this is going to be an awesome week! Let's all stay focused!

Yes!! Thank you! We must stay positive :smile:
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    8/30 was pretty good I did my 20 min workout video stayed under my calories. I started the Jillian michael 30 day shred Last Monday was really hoping to have lost at least a 1 lb by now being on week 1 day 6 :( Think its time to maybe start doing her videos twice a day.

Go you! I have heard that's a tough program but I know you can do it!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

have you heard of people having great results with this Jillian Michael 30 day shred? what sort of workouts are you doing each day may i ask? you look great in your profile picture :)
  • kelseyann92
    Options

have you heard of people having great results with this Jillian Michael 30 day shred? what sort of workouts are you doing each day may i ask? you look great in your profile picture :)

I am not sure of the results of the program I am sorry :/ And I used to do weights and cardio but now I am trying to focus on cardio and abs! I have been running 2 miles a day and then doing some partner exercises with my boyfriend like squats, pushups, jumping jacks, crunches, etc!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was a great day! I got a swim in, had 301 calories to spare at the end of the night, and lost a pound! I am a little bummed though...the way I'm shaped, it takes awhile for me to go down a size. The waist and legs in my pants are baggy, but because my hips are so curvy, I'm still in the same size pants. :grumble: Guess I shouldn't be complaining and just be happy that I'm headed in the right direction.

Hope you all are doing well!
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    Day 3 was a great day! I got a swim in, had 301 calories to spare at the end of the night, and lost a pound! I am a little bummed though...the way I'm shaped, it takes awhile for me to go down a size. The waist and legs in my pants are baggy, but because my hips are so curvy, I'm still in the same size pants. :grumble: Guess I shouldn't be complaining and just be happy that I'm headed in the right direction.

Hope you all are doing well!
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    Gosh darn it! My computer is jerking me around, and I ended up double posting. I can edit, but not delete...Sorry about that!
  • jazznesss
    jazznesss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It's Day 4 here in Australia, hope everyone starts this week with heaps of energy :)
    I did pretty well yesterday, under my daily calories and finally did my exercises
  • mcleoda5
    mcleoda5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking with it! It can be hard when you don't see results but you will get there
  • mcleoda5
    mcleoda5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I just started this yesterday and can you say ouch lol. I did a lot of research about her videos before deciding on it and a lot of people said the same thing- that they were not losing weight. Though they didn't lose weight, they lost inches and, in my opinion, really showed a difference between their start day and end day. Make sure to take pics of your progress. For me I am ok not losing any weight for the 30 day, but I think I will lose at least one size. Great job sticking with it, I hope this info helps
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Had 2 light workout days to re-energize, so weight is holding steady. Have been really happy with my calorie intake lately, but feel like I still have some refining to do.
  • gaiawiendel
    Options
    It's the same for me Kelseyann! But it only gives me motivation to do better!