Encouragement & Motivation

Options
Hey there , i just joined here and looking for people in there 40's to support and motivate each other to live life and be fit and healthy.
I slipped and went off the band wagon for a long 6 months and now I'm ready to get back on and start working out again and eating healthy and would be great to have a support group to share our ups and downs.

Replies

• jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have reached my goal and I am on maintence. I am supportive and log everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • cpeacy
    cpeacy Posts: 27
    Options
    you can add me as a friend I would be happy to support you,
  • KarKrzy29
    KarKrzy29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can add me.. I'm am getting a new start as well.
  • croakster
    croakster Posts: 4
    Options
    That just motivated me! Congrats !!
  • colleenzlife
    colleenzlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me :). I log daily and believe here on MFP the motivation and support is exceptional, always give and take.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm pretty active but have lots of down days so I'll the need the support.
  • andywraithmell
    Options
    I had another very good week and lost 4.2lbs which surprised me as I have been watching my net calories and making sure I'm not too under or over my targets. I have been exercising more and eating healthier food. Is losing that much in a week considered dangerous? I don't feel any different, tired in the mornings and feel less full than I was before starting on my mission.
  • keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • SCW250
    SCW250 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • crodriq1
    Options
    Add me. We can share our struggles and triumphs in getting back into our healthy routines!
  • Techneique
    Options
    I'm just starting, but I'm ready for a friend or two so I don't feel so alone.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, I try to burn 1000 calories 7 days a week.