Day 9

Options
Day 9 of MFP100: We can file today under "alright". I went over my calorie goal by a couple of hundred calories but that's better than usual for a holiday. I went to a "twerking" fitness class with one of my friends. I'm thoroughly amused that booty dancing has made a comeback thanks to Miley Cyrus (an unlikely candidate). I'm looking forward to staying on my diet this week and hope everyone is doing well. Let me know how the 100 days of MFP is working for you guys! I'm dying to know.

Replies

• jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine how much fun a "twerking" fitness class would be. I think I might burn a ton of calories just laughing. I am continuing to log everyday even though it wasn't the healthiest food this weekend. I am back to healthier stuff this week. Also read an article that said low-carb diets are the way to go so I have stopped worrying about my fat (to an extent). I keep going over the percentage set by MFP and now I think it may be good. As long as I keep my protein up and make sure I eat healthy fats (like avocado, nuts, and fish) I should be ok. I rarely eay breads or other complex carbs. Not seeing the scale moving as much as I want though. Might have to hide it again for a month to see another 2 lbs.
  • marciamuse2
    Options
    I've lost almost 2 lbs. so I'm happy with that. I'm glad to not be on this journey alone!