Snack options

Options
Hi Guys I have a question for yall I was entering my food for yesterday and it says I may not be eating enough (That's a first for me).I would like some snack ideas. Thanks in advance any suggestions on eating better welcome too.

Replies

• SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating? What are your macros set at? What's a daily menu look like for you?

Snack ideas:
    hard boiled eggs
    olives
    cheese
    veggies and dip
    nuts and seeds (depending on what phase you are on)
    Atkins bars
    bacon
  • marichairs
    marichairs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a shake for breakfast these days, lunch usually some protein and veggies like today was grilled salmon and steamed broccoli dinner is usually a a small salad or veggies with protein (usually chicken). I used to snack alot through out the day but have cut that down and really i haven't been hungry. I drink water all day plus coffee in am.. my percentages are set to
    Net Calories Consumed calories 1630
    Carbohydrates 20.0g
    Protein 102.0g
    Fat 127.0g
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Your macros looks great. Just make sure you hit your fat grams everyday to keep satiated. Even though you don't mention any fat, I assume you are eating it? Nothing wrong with snacking if you need to.
  • LuckySlydog
    Options
    Sounds like you're on track for success. Great snack ideas SOOZIE. Try and have fiber with your fat. I snack on bars a lot because they are convenient but I'll also have cheese sticks, greek yogurt (phase 2), nuts (really watch portions on this one). Keep it up.
  • marichairs
    marichairs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks you two and yes I do eat fat but i could use a little more I fall a little short of my daily limit