Weekly Accomplishments

Options
oshmom
oshmom Posts: 78 Member
Thanks FitMom for starting this. What do you think about a post on Fridays sharing one success we had for the week; ie worked out 5 days; met calorie goal for the week; tried a new food; felt good when I looked in the mirror; had a good hair day. ANYTHING we appreciate about ourselves is a positive thing.

Here's to hoping I have something to share Friday!

Sandy - oshmom:wink:

Replies

• mfesloca
    mfesloca Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea. It's easy to focus on all the stuff that didn't go right. I like celebrating the little victories.

I'm also really excited to join a group here and commit to staying focused in the holiday build up.
  • sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I like that. We're doing weekly weigh ins in the Halloween challenge group but I feel like this puts a more positive spin on it.
  • tinallen863
    tinallen863 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Got a little miffed last night and went for a 20 min brisk walk instead of to the frig! :tongue:
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I like it! Now to think about what I want to share tomorrow :smile:
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I think that's a great idea. It's always nice to have something positive to focus on!
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Friday's are my day! This will work great. Excited for positive group and hearing everyone's accomplishments.
  • fitmomapn
    fitmomapn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!! Weekly check in and we praise ourselves. Keeps the momentum going!
  • piecelove062808
    Options
    Sounds Great! Looking forward to sharing the positive things! Thanks for starting this FitMom!
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Is this where we check in? Or am I lost?
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Had a great week of exercise and healthy eating.
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My wifi was down yesterday...my weekly accomplishment is that my family had pizza TWICE this week and I didn't have a bite!
  • Aug312014
    Aug312014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new here.

I joined MFP 1 week ago today. I exceeded my goal, I lost 2 lb.s this week! I've not been exercise for a long time and getting on the treadmill this week has really felt great! Keeping a daily diary here is helping too. For example, I didn't realized I was getting too much sodium. Thanksgiving reunion is coming up for me. :flowerforyou:
  • Lbagl
    Options
    I missed the Friday weekly accomplishment so I'll post it today!

I didn't cave to my snacky cravings by eating junk and I went out to eat and had an awesome steak salad instead of burger and fries (and was completely satisfied by it!).
  • amina429
    amina429 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I missed the Friday weekly accomplishment so I'll post it today!

I didn't cave to my snacky cravings by eating junk and I went out to eat and had an awesome steak salad instead of burger and fries (and was completely satisfied by it!).

That's a good one! Good for you.
  • sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post on Friday too...

I'm sick but still keeping up with my walks. :)
  • krislott
    krislott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays are my weekly weigh in right now, so I'm posting today.

Week 1 Lost 3.8lbs; didn't drink any pop; Logged meals daily.

Still need to work on getting some exercise in and creating a habit of it.

Looking forward to another good week.

Have a great one!!
  • amina429
    amina429 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nice work! That is a great loss.

I am posting my accomplishment today, because I'm just proud - I just ran (jogged) 25 minutes straight without walking for the first time in my life over my lunch hour.
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    WAY to go!!!
  • SUPERSUE42
    SUPERSUE42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Everybody!
    This week I posted my foods every day...good or bad. I'm seeing a trend of too many carbs and fats and not enough fiber. So...I know now that I need to get more veggies in and less other stuff.

I measured around my hips and have lost an inch!

I am drinking more water, but still short of 8 every day. But...I feel better. so...that's my accomplishments. Share yours, ok!?
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am down a pound this week; yay! I also lost an inch on my waist, so I'm happy about that as well. There are donuts in the lunchroom at work today, so I'm going to try to stay away from those. That will be my NSV for today :happy: Luckily for me, there are no cream filled ones, so that will make it a teeny, tiny bit easier to keep my hands off.