Introduce Yourself

Options
AusAshMommy
AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
Hello Fit GS Adults!

Finally able to post a topic, so I wanted to get a round of introductions going:

My name is AusAshMommy aka Lara
I'm a Co-Leader for my Daughter's troop in the NC Coastal Pines Council
We're a multi-level troop with Daisy's through Cadette's, I've taken over the Brownie's this year and my daughter is bridging to Junior's next week!

C'Mon in!

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! My Name is Kara... I'm a Co-leader for my daughter's troop in the Northeastern Texas Council..
    We are also a muti-level troop from Daisy's -Junior's.
    I run the Daisy level. My oldest daughter is bridging to Brownies this year and my youngest is starting her first year in Daisy's.
    I am also our troop Cookie Mom.. and I'm part of our SU team for our area. always lots going on!!
  • jennylilac
    jennylilac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenny and I'm a troop leader and robotics team coach. My girls are about to bridge to Cadettes.
  • AusAshMommy
    Options
    Hey!!! My Name is Kara... I'm a Co-leader for my daughter's troop in the Northeastern Texas Council..
    We are also a muti-level troop from Daisy's -Junior's.
    I run the Daisy level. My oldest daughter is bridging to Brownies this year and my youngest is starting her first year in Daisy's.
    I am also our troop Cookie Mom.. and I'm part of our SU team for our area. always lots going on!!

Welcome Kara!!!

Sounds like your busy busy busy!!!

Don't you just love being GS Busy?!?! OMG I soo love it when we have events/activities, etc. going on for the troop!
  • AusAshMommy
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenny and I'm a troop leader and robotics team coach. My girls are about to bridge to Cadettes.

Welcome Jenny! Our troop has 2 Cadette's, and we're mostly Juniors!

What's Robotics?