13Strong
13Strong Posts: 502 Member
fitness-inspiration-poster_zps374a8d8d.gif

Check In!
Your 9/8 Numbers for the challenge
Food
Water
And Exercise!

Look at the post below for stats and our progress! :)

Replies

• 13Strong
    Jiagetsfit - Pushups
    9/1 - 2
    9/4 - 4

Kashaas - Push-ups
    9/1 - 3
    9/4 - 5

LifeRunner - Push-ups
    9/4 -3

13Strong - Push-ups and Squats
    9/1 - 2 and 40 (4 x 10)
    9/4 - 1 And 50

Mere144 - Clamshells and Elevated Bridges
    9/1 - 30 (3 x 10) and 30 (3 x 10)

Wvukp - Lunges
    9/1 - 5

Mamamageno - Crunches, Leg Raises, and Plank
    9/1 - 15, 5, and 10sec
    9/4 - 20, and 15 sec

Texasbeu2y - Push-ups, Hanging Leg Raises, Sprint time, and Plank
    9/1 - 24 (2 x 12), 10, 30sec, and 45sec
    9/4 - 27, 10, 30sec, 45sec

GMStb10 - Squats and sit ups in 2min
    9/1 - 15
    9/4 - 15 And 30

Rcksiren21 - Lunges, Plank, Side planks, and Mins per Mile
    9/1 - 5, 10sec, 15sec, and 25min
    9/4 - 5, 10sec, 15sec, and 25min

LisaBear1986 - Ab Carver Straight, Left, Right
    9/1 - 10, 5, and 5

If I'm missing someone or something, please call me out on it!

AND, If you want to join - Pick your exercise that can be measured (mins/mile, number of push ups, pounds lifted, etc), and give me your current ability. We re-check in on it every Monday and Thursday throughout September!

Also - It's a new month, so please answer the roll call that way we can get to know each other a little more each month and those who are new know who is currently posting! :)
  • 13Strong
    It's nearly 9am, and I'm starving though I ate breakfast - Maybe a all protein breakfast isn't the best for me in the mornings... :(

Breakfast - sausage patty, 1 egg, 3tbs egg white
    (255 calories)

Snack 1 (cause I gave in) - Fritos chips
    (160 calories)

Lunch - Chicken leg quarter (grilled) and sliced potatoes and onions with cheese.
    (570 calories)

Dinner - TBD

Water - 25oz so far. (Goal 80!)
  • Diva1205
    Diva1205 Posts: 32 Member
    I've been out of it, and just started back yesterday... :(

However- yesterday, I got 120 oz of water in, and hiked 4 miles...Fitbit says I burned 4027 cal. And I stayed within my calories that MFP has...

Today so far:
    Breakfast - Protein shake - 260cal (has fresh fruit)
    Snack - Celery and peanut butter
    Lunch - Turkey Sandwich, Babybel cheese, and a Nature vally bar
    Dinner - TDB (but I'm betting on grilled pork chops and veggies)

Managed to get down 24oz of water so far!! I'm pumped for this week.
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Hi there

breakfast was two slices of raisin toast (just because it smells so good) 180 cals

we are going to have a bigger lunch today: green beans, beets, roasted potatoes with yams and carrots and a veggie loaf TBD

dinner: TBD

I've been drinking 3.5L of water so will continue with that today.:drinker:

I bought a food scale yesterday so excited about that. Hopefully it will help me on my journey:smile:
  • 13Strong
    Welcome back Diva1205!
  • Happy Monday!

Just finished my set for the challenge, my numbers are 40 crunches, 20 leg lifts, and 30 second plank. I think you left off one of my numbers for last time, maybe I forgot to post it? It should have been 20 crunches, 10 leg lifts and 15 second plank.

Today I had a double cheeseburger from McDonald's, I know that's a huge no-no, but I forgot my lunch at home and thats where we ended up lol. I skipped breakfast cuz I was in a hurry and I don't know what I'm having for dinner, probably something bad since I'm headed out to watch the football games tonight lol. Football season is a HUGE weakness for me when it comes to junk food.

I went to the gym for about 45 minutes. 30 minutes of cardio and the rest on the weight machines. Some people were hogging my favorite machines so I was annoyed and cut my workout short on the weights.

Water all day every day!!
  • texasbeu2y
    texasbeu2y Posts: 95 Member
    Sorry I've been M I A... It's getting hard to tie up the strings at work and prepare for my new job. I have to get myself prepared for this academy and sadly won't be able to be 100% committed to this group. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the group and once I'm out of the academy I would love to come back, but right now I have to focus on a few things that need my attention.
    My profile will remain Active here on MFP, I just might not be able to log in everyday, especially when I go the academy. Any of you are welcome to friend me and I'll try to log my activities and food whenever I have time. Thank you all for the support and motivation these last couple of months! When I'm out of the academy I will post an updated pic....
  • wvukp
    wvukp Posts: 22
    I'm up to 8 lunges on each leg!

Today was a good day... after four days of poor eating choices and limited activity. I finished my day under my calorie goal with good food choices. I also made it to the gym!
  • 13Strong
    Texas - We are going to miss you! Best of luck!!!

Mamamageno - Sorry about missing it. I'll get it posted right thursday!

My numbers are 3 and 60. I'm currently getting swapped to night shift for the next 2 weeks, so today, tomorrow, and wesdnesday are going to suck! I'll try to post these posts before shift, so you guys can post to them in the morning while I'm still at work... Hopefully. Else I'll be off work about 9am.